Gen2 convert GSR and nissan 4pot

kenzo

6,000 RPM
guyz, im gonna convert my engine very soon, from experience ppl out there who have convert and stuff, could u list me down wat i should do and check out, wat i should ask for and stuff, how's the procedure? where should i go? well i have some questions...

when converting my engine, i wanna upgrade to nissan 4 pot front and back with 5 lugs knuckle, will jpj approve this? or should i just drill the rotor to pcd 114 4 holes? or any1 could tell me a good disbrake and rotor with 4 holes pcd 114? thanks

let's say some1 is selling gsr ck manual with bodyparts,braking system, fuel tank, dashboard,wiring ecu and engine...can i just request that i want only the fuel tank,wiring ecu and engine? would it be cheaper? because i would love to take the dashboard but my car have airbags...would the airbags still work when my car have convert to gsr?

wat's the best thing i should do when i first get the halfcut? i want to overhaul tho, anything else? wat's the price for overhaul? wat else should i do?

can u plz write a list of how much to overhaul,converting,puspakom,jpj, and everything that i need? thanks alot guyz!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently read newspaper that a taxi driver reported to police as he is been beaten by angry motorist:mad:. This is because the taxi driver straight drive to the driver lane after taking passenger.

Now day, this taxi driver like did not scare they will causes accident if they force their way to other people lane. Taxi meter bukan kira masa tetapi meter. Why must rush, other people and their self safety first la:driver:.

I do encounter a lot of this behivour with this taxi driver...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience