gen 2 camro or 4g93 gti engine???(mod)

wira_Lancer

hi guys can a gen 2 tiao a 4g93 engine in?? juz curious to noe?? and is the campro engine good for turbo (low boost) anyone with a turbo setup on his campro might wan to share some info thx...

yup can bro.. WAJA using CAMPRO oso can put EVO 3 engine inside lo.. not sure bout de turbo issue for GEN 2 though..

Are you sure Waja put Evo3.. Evo 4 i believe .. but evo3 mounting is complete opposite.. who will do that.. impossible to get approval now a days.. The same goes for the Gen2, if u want u will have to get the terbalik version of the engine.. which cost more

1) yup..possible...cuz mivec already can fit d..but terbalik ver i think..

2) any injected cars can b bolt on turbo..
its defienetely a good gain in hp without conversion..
y not check the forced induction thread..b patient and read the whole 64 pages..
trust me..its worth the time...

[s]UpErNoVa said:
yup can bro.. WAJA using CAMPRO oso can put EVO 3 engine inside lo.. not sure bout de turbo issue for GEN 2 though..

waja/gen2 cant use evo1-3 engine if not mistaken....evo4 above is ok

can....get the 4G93 which its timing belt is on the same side as ur gen2 engine. that engine has a turbo variant and a non turbo as well. Pajero IO uses this engine.

guys thx alot...as im from sg, not many people play with proton cars or i would say the numbers of people who does can be counted with the fingers i have...:baring_teeth: becoz my friend drives a gen 2 so im curious to noe wat are the limitations of a gen 2, to my surprise theres no limitations due to being able to implant a evo engine... OH MY GOD... thx guys again...:shades_smile:

sg can transplant engine meh? as i know cannot rite? many thing limited...

as far as i know.. Campro engine mounting,header,and even gearbox similar to peugeot engine..which they use in peugeot 206..even the gear ratio and horsepower similar to dat peugeot cars..which is 110hp for 1.6cc engine.

sorry for the late reply... ya sg cannot but still alot of civics in sg using b20... guess its a matter of heng, sway till de day u get caught...

i think those honda dat transplant mayb they cover the engine number n machine their own engine number...
this way no need to register lo...
somemore honda engine mostly looks the same...
might not be so easy to notice the diff by simply looking...
unless tarik n check properly...put chemical on the engine number part la...this way hailat lor...

but then if campro n evo/other mitsu heart...
sure diff la...
easily can see the 3 diamond there...
btw there is 4g93 version dat can fit gen2...somemore wif tiptronic
if evo then need to be evo4 n above....
dats wat i read before la...

just my 2 cents...
heehee

how they convert not sure la, sure illegal way....coz s'pore car hav2 send 4 inspection every yr if the car age abv 5 yrs.

dunno how they avoid tht??

wah...
singapore so strict de mer??
dun think so ler...
today i went for allignment..
saw a sg lancer...same like wire one...
rust on the roof...
got few spots somemore...
kindda bad...
rust till one hole...
tis kindda car oso can be simpan d...
mayb they not dat strict on this kindda inspection la...
heehee
just a tought though...