Garrett GT40 above suit for drag evo???

kuanraya

Known Member
hey guys....if u all have a knowledge and experience in choosing turbos for drag race especially large turbos...how about share it with us or maybe some comments.....maybe we can gain more tips & facts...

no respon laa bro KuanRaya...
GT40 tu mantang ape? if ford GT40 tu i know lahh.... the "bas kilang blue" car with red stripes..

aisey bro....u vtec man dun know nothing about turbos ka.....gt40 is a turbo bro....ermmm....quite big turbine....even now peoples oredi gone bit far by using gt42....max hp may reach 700-1000hp....dont know what to say lah....:stupid:

Almost all SDB top contender using GT40 or bigger turbo... what your target? A dyno queen or drag king or both?

Almost all SDB top contender using GT40 or bigger turbo... what your target? A dyno queen or drag king or both?

if talking about target i think i dont have a target coz mine oli use standard turbo...but if u ask me i would say both of them...what do you think bro jo1...

why don't you try the new gtx-r or something bigger... can easily be dyno queen. Most of the 4g63t now day already stroke to mega cc. so, no worry about the spool.. you get some you lose some.

yeah..u're rite bro..but big hp doesnt mean faster rite..and not easy to drive..

then you have to figure out how to be a drag king with that amount of power... practice make perfect.

i like gt 4202 from garret....And bw turbo s300 series... for fwd bcoz they are cheap and proven in the sense of what they can offer,but... u need a very good engines internal to play with this turbo.the results can be very intresting and fast E.T.(fine the correct a/r)

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

That turbo too small for blue satria... he should use gt47r.

how to buy that kind of turbo torco sponsors only oil lubricant...where got enufff.:biggrin:

Last edited:
huhu..gt35r oredi scared to drive..dun have an ideas if gt47 when fullboost..kereta control or we control..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom