Fujitsubo Exhaust...any1 using it b4?

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
better than cap ayam of course. no high pitch prrrrrriiiiiinnngggg sound. that also depends on ur mech install....140dB

cldc2

Aug 3, 2005
far away
I have friend who have RM01A and Power Getter.

The RM01A is louder abit tha power getter when idle but quieter when in vtec.
According to Dyno, power getter gives slightly more hp. (maybe it was just the tempreture that day oso).
For sound, fujitsubo is more low note. Sounds like a bigger engine.
I'm using a Trust PE2, damn kau noisy in vtec. But the sound is nice a crisp. noisier than fujitsubo.
why not get mugen twin loop :D the sounds is beutiful!! *drool* soooo nice!!

quottro

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Klang Valley
Visit site
i've got a 2" s-flow one for sale also....forgoten was it legalis or wagolis...
let me know if u r interested...good condition, fiber still packed, original FGK with JASMA...

PM me if interested..

anyway its quiet when idling, and bassy on high revs...not loud though..just nice...
especially good for NAs (both auto and manual)

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Just wanted to know how's the sounds like when revving.Anyi using it now?Pros & cons?
noise can be irritating when driving at highway. But if your car sound insulation is very good, then no problem....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
im also now using fujitsubo power getter,
after installation it sound so sissy...but after a while it took sometime to adjust itself & the exhaust
sound is marvellous....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Following hot on the heels of the Chevrolet Cruze, Naza Quest, the official Chevy distributor, will be building up the Bowtie portfolio in the country with the Chevrolet Orlando MPV that should be available locally in the second half of 2011.

Built upon the highly anticipated concept that was first unveiled in 2008, the Orlando is a seven-seater MPV based on the Cruze platform that offers crossover...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience