FS - Hisago HD-22800 Audio RCA, 5meter pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

FS - Hisago HD-22800 Audio RCA, 5meter pair

calvinhpk

Known Member
Guys/Gals,

I have 8 pairs of Hisago HD-22800 Car Audio RCA, 5meter per pair, brand new in box. Factory termination. Brand new in Box. This is a high-end RCA cable at a reasonable price.

Please PM me for price.

If you take more, price is negotiable

This is a very neutral sounding cable, I'm using this cable and so as many sifus around.....

http://www.hisago-denzai.co.jp/products/products%20top.htm

IMG_0897small.jpg

IMG_0896small.jpg

IMG_0895small.jpg

IMG_0888small.jpg

PM me, or email me [email protected] or call me 012-2160719 - Calvin

Last edited:
wow! calvin...... banyak lobang ar nowadays. very good price for the RCA. FREE BUMPZZZ...........

thanks eric for da bump.

a friend of mine was using Van Den Hul. And he just changed to this Hisago cable, and finds it very very good.

serious shit ar! i thought Van De Hul was 1 of the highest end RCA comparing to others?? Erm..... mayb my knowledge onto RCA is still very low. Btw, Hisago from what i know they produce very clear n dynamic SQ......... again bro, FREE BUMPZZZ......... for Hisago. Its cheap and reliable.........from calvin

still have few sets new in box....

This is high end cable......with good price....

PM me to discuss

RCA available in custom made 0.5m or 1meter length, with Canare RCA head & 4% WBT silver solder

PM me for pricing

the material used for this cable is not normal OFC copper. It is PCOCC ([SIZE=-1]Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting)[/SIZE]

what is PCOCC??

Copper wire is made from casting molten copper into long rods or bars that eventually are drawn through a tiny orifice that creates a copper wire. Copper crystals, generated during rapid cooling in the traditional casting process, act as an impediment to the natural flow of the signal. This is because the random orientation of these copper crystals forms an irregular mosaic pattern that impedes the flow of electrons. What was needed was a single crystal copper casting process.

In 1986 the Ohno Continuous Casting (OCC) process was introduced to the world. Ultra Pure single crystal Copper was developed by professor Ohno of the Chiba Institute of Technology in Japan. OCC is a single, long grain copper structure built by using a heated mold, that solves the rapid cooling process problems. The results are small rods of OCC pure copper, from which the wire can be drawn and we get single copper grains of over 700 feet in length!

PCOCC sounds superior to OFC copper in the same construction cable. It's a LOT more expensive but it's worth the extra expense as we believe we have generated a far superior interconnect using PCOCC materials in the conductors.

Hey bro..

do you still have any rca cable left ah?? whats the best price you can give..

Bro, I offer you gold plated Hisago PCOCC cables. Made in japan. The price is 115 singapore dollars for the 5m range.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom