For sale-Weber 45mm DCOE

A question: Is it made for 4AGE, or modified to suit 4AGE?

In order to put this carb into a EFI engine, what other things need to get?

come on come on

last time always SAFC, motec, protech, tec_tec (copyright netmatrix) - oh I still remember to ask you for trinity's number :)

btw, I sian see all play electronic kits - would love to see a big project of webers from this :)

Whoever buys it off, hope you'll make a good review, pictures, step by step install, tune, run. tapau others :)

We are all waiting to see new toy :)

i never see a carbed 20v live... acoustic u want to try or not? hahaha
rev 9k kaw kaw.. lol

Woi Chin! I where got trademark Tec-Tec©® la? U want Trinity's number? Download Skype and find her. hehehehe. ;)

From the pictures, the carbs look heavy. Do u need any from of support brace after u install the carbs?

Originally posted by netmatrix@Feb 16 2005, 13:17
Woi Chin! I where got trademark Tec-Tec©® la? U want Trinity's number? Download Skype and find her. hehehehe. ;)

From the pictures, the carbs look heavy. Do u need any from of support brace after u install the carbs?
i didnt have to put any supporting brace on it..it held up fine..

looks good.....and it sounded even better...lol

free bump for you bro..

nice stuff wei......

hey izadm

there is a guy who always hangs out at powerzone talking about using some form of a carb for his future 11k rpm 4ag 20v - have you talked to him already?

still not sold yet?

damn.... always heard read in the forum...
ppl looking for carbs...

here is a great one... but then no one buy pulak...

oh btw,
may i know what fuel pump and regulator you using?

Well there are a lot of people wanting to use carbs. But basically there is not a lot of people who knows how to tune and install them. Tuning especially.

Anyway the POA status of these carbs and manifold is somewhat scary. TRD brackets? :)

Originally posted by Acoustic@Feb 16 2005, 18:53
hey izadm

there is a guy who always hangs out at powerzone talking about using some form of a carb for his future 11k rpm 4ag 20v - have you talked to him already?
i dont think he was planning for carb..he wanted to do up a 4 throttle silvertop setup, blueprint it..and basically be reliable at 11k..i think those plans have been put on hold ..

Originally posted by narx@Feb 16 2005, 23:30
oh btw,
may i know what fuel pump and regulator you using?
i think the car maintained the std fuel pump and cant remember wht brand was the regulator..

Originally posted by izadm+Feb 17 2005, 14:39 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (izadm @ Feb 17 2005, 14:39 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acoustic@Feb 16 2005, 18:53
hey izadm

i dont think he was planning for carb..he wanted to do up a 4 throttle silvertop setup, blueprint it..and basically be reliable at 11k..i think those plans have been put on hold .. [/b][/quote]
OK, you know him good.

He has got a drawing of the 20v with a top intake dunno what draft carb / weber DCoE something something he say will smoke F1 :) hahahah exagerate him sikit lah :) hahhaha

Yours although is side, but i'm sure they know how to modify to top intake style easily right........

That guy is loaded anyway ..................

And he said EFI lan-ciao I remember ............ throw away and use what he thinks as the ultimate killer ........

Try to persuade him lah ......... I know he very gatal already......... from the way he tells me.

Well, that also more than 1 year ago ................. he says SVT how powerful but no one knows it and no one knows how to do it except himself.