For sale!! Rare Lexus LS400 with 1JZ GTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

For sale!! Rare Lexus LS400 with 1JZ GTE

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Guys,

My car is for Sale....Lexus Ls400 yr 90/93....Full white lights all around...a first n i believe, only one on a LS400 in malaysia...18" Keskin KT5 rims lightweight monoblocks (8.5j upfront...9.5j Rear)...upgraded custom Bilstien suspensions (Bilstien sports yellow with bilstein sport springs up front....Bilstien Soarers at the rear with Espelir springs)....SAFC2 & SITC (Very rare u'll find these two toghether...) and i have just replaced all the bushings of the car with custom-made solid poly urethene pieces which cost me a bomb...good thing is it'll last long!...The engine has been done up completely (Rebuilt)....no leakings...no problems wat so ever...HKS SSQV blow off.....std airbox..std intercooler....1jz are known for huge powers n the gearboxes are bulletproof n capable of up to 500bhp from an autobox...engine also same...semi forged factory pistons with metal head gasket...had the head polished n ported 1mm....interior comes with momo cobra (rare item) steering....Digital Display meter....(also a one of a kind for a LS400)...JVC Cd player (double din) with Remote....all ori speakers...

Part to be given along...ori Tail lights...ori steering...ori front bumper(spare unit i bought just for the signals!)...

Price i'm looking at is RM50k negotiable...its already a bargain!!

Reason for selling...as much as i love this car...I've just commited myself to a Condo which i had just purchased....and therefore would be tight if i was to build this baby of mine to a show stopper....i'd be glad to help who ever that wants to undertake this project though...all info or support would be given...its already 1/2 way there....also, i've done everything but one thing in my life....Track Days....so i'd be looking for a Car which i can drive daily as well as use it for Track....

Rest assured...my Lexus is a one of a kind in malaysia....no problems wat so ever....i've taken it for long trips recently....and in my 1 year of owning it...its been a Gem to drive n be seen by people....i've always had people asking me about my car..."Wat car is this....???how much did you pay for it???sure cost a bomb!"...and the best part of this is....ITS A LEXUS! a prestigious brand!!

So...i'm sad to have to let go this baby of mine....but i'd have to...so i'm looking for someone as passionate about this car as i am....to continue to give it the TLC i have given it and continue to turn it to a show stopper....

Know Anyone??

pics can be seen on my friendster profile.... http://friendster.com/devilsean

for other pics...pls e-mail me at [email protected] or call/sms me at 012-6679 547....serious buyers only.....!!

pm me or if u want an immediate reply...sms me.....

Have a nice Day.....Cheers!

many great and also sympathy for you n your car too.bro,it is best to post some pics here so everyone would have some idea of what you are saying...it's just my opinion

gud luck!

Pics of my Baby....some of you might have seen her....

37731122144301l.jpg

VIPCuztomz49a.jpg

VIPCuztomz88.jpg

VIPCuztomz178.jpg

VIPCuztomz89.jpg

32781245822796l.jpg

for more pics.....e-mail me..or sms me ur e-mail add...i'll forward u the pix....

p.s. : the last pic was taken before the rear went lower....check out the other 2 to c wat i mean....Tyre's are at the fender....

BH9...Thanks man...btw...if dats ur num plate of ur vehicle....i know one person who used to have that number stuck on the front of a 7 Series 1985 BMW...My dad.... =)

Last edited:
Temujin said:
oi.. selling already kah.. aiya..

ya bro.....sadly.....wat to do....commitment la bro....gotta start young else kenot la...but anyway...made up my mind to get an EG 2drs with b16a manual....good for track days too....hehehe....but sayang bro...i'm gonna miss my baby!
know anyone mau beli ka?? price as stated...can nego wan....

Hmm..You always floor your car on the stretch in Section 13 near Mercedes Benz/Skoda showroom ? Near my showroom (KOHLER Showroom) and i saw it going by a few times....Always wondered whats under the hood =)

Last edited:
Bh9

BuRn-OuT said:
Pics of my Baby....some of you might have seen her....

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/32/75/3505723/37731122144301l.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/burn_out_devil/VIPCuztomz49a.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/burn_out_devil/VIPCuztomz88.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/burn_out_devil/VIPCuztomz178.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/burn_out_devil/VIPCuztomz89.jpg

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/32/75/3505723/32781245822796l.jpg

for more pics.....e-mail me..or sms me ur e-mail add...i'll forward u the pix....

p.s. : the last pic was taken before the rear went lower....check out the other 2 to c wat i mean....Tyre's are at the fender....

BH9...Thanks man...btw...if dats ur num plate of ur vehicle....i know one person who used to have that number stuck on the front of a 7 Series 1985 BMW...My dad.... =)

I got the no from Motor Trader(but not own it) sometime ago, I am wondering how much is the no now?

is a nice car...free bump for you

HanJackaL said:
Hmm..You always floor your car on the stretch in Section 13 near Mercedes Benz/Skoda showroom ? Near my showroom (KOHLER Showroom) and i saw it going by a few times....Always wondered whats under the hood =)

bro....most of the time....a lot of journalist wanna know wat the car can do..i've been offered a write up or two...but i kept telling them i need to finish the project first before it can be published....so they say they want a ride in it to c wat it can do....so give them a round....and it usually ends up with "damn wei...didnt know ur car can do that!!"....either dat or tuning it up....i like to keep it at optimum level...i dont want blow by's or miss fires....

oh..btw...i'm working opposite ur office....skoda/merc....hehehe...gimme a shout...will meet u up for a drink...aight?

BH9 said:
I got the no from Motor Trader(but not own it) sometime ago, I am wondering how much is the no now?

now worth about 45k....

i see this car every night at maulana..
ur sean rite?
im the guy driving swift..
getting a eg?
team up with ur friends ek is it?
hehehehe

BuRn-OuT said:
bro....most of the time....a lot of journalist wanna know wat the car can do..i've been offered a write up or two...but i kept telling them i need to finish the project first before it can be published....so they say they want a ride in it to c wat it can do....so give them a round....and it usually ends up with "damn wei...didnt know ur car can do that!!"....either dat or tuning it up....i like to keep it at optimum level...i dont want blow by's or miss fires....

oh..btw...i'm working opposite ur office....skoda/merc....hehehe...gimme a shout...will meet u up for a drink...aight?

Sure bro ! Drop by my show room some time =)

MohdRidhwan said:
ur sean rite?
getting a eg?
hehehehe

bro...it may shock u that i've been a regular at mau's for the past 5 yrs....seen many familiar faces come n go.....n some still do come back.....anyways...yea bro...i'm Sean...actual name Sanjeev....but Sean good enuf la...hehehe....

if u happen to know anyone who wants to buy the car....lemme know....afterall...u know wat this car do..... =) .....i'm planning on an EG cos i'd like to get rid of one commitment to the bank....and then concerntrate on my newly acquired prop....also...i think it's a sweet car to throw around the track....small yet nimble....and also it's lighter than an EK...power to weight ratio....plus...i want a manual....!!!....bored of auto's man.....

BuRn-OuT said:
bro...it may shock u that i've been a regular at mau's for the past 5 yrs....seen many familiar faces come n go.....n some still do come back.....anyways...yea bro...i'm Sean...actual name Sanjeev....but Sean good enuf la...hehehe....

if u happen to know anyone who wants to buy the car....lemme know....afterall...u know wat this car do..... =) .....i'm planning on an EG cos i'd like to get rid of one commitment to the bank....and then concerntrate on my newly acquired prop....also...i think it's a sweet car to throw around the track....small yet nimble....and also it's lighter than an EK...power to weight ratio....plus...i want a manual....!!!....bored of auto's man.....

i did ask my friend bout ur car..
they dont like big luxury cars...
most of em like satria's and ek's..
5 years ah?
hurm..i think back then was restoran dinar or something...

any bank can make loan for this car?need some info .

anyway nice car dude.

wadi said:
any bank can make loan for this car?need some info .

anyway nice car dude.

Thanks bro....loan wise...i dont think so....but if u have strong documentation...i think shouldnt be a problem....

i think i been seeing so MANY times u been flooring your ride in n out of tmn tun n 1U area......hehe

MohdRidhwan said:
ur sean rite?
getting a eg?
hehehehe

Swift fellar! hehe.. he's not teaming up with EK.. he cant stand the sound of Vtec coming out from my EK.. hahahahaaha.. so he decided to get aVtec which is lighter than mine.. hahaha.. but he's heavy so back to square one..

MaQuereau said:
Swift fellar! hehe.. he's not teaming up with EK.. he cant stand the sound of Vtec coming out from my EK.. hahahahaaha.. so he decided to get aVtec which is lighter than mine.. hahaha.. but he's heavy so back to square one..

hehehe..
i love ur ek...
what engine is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom