Finding super street turbo for 2.0L ??

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Gt2876r comp.map

E2876R.jpg

need comment here..:wavey:

as usual graph plotted r not accurate...using basic 2L engine with VE shown on pic:)..

enjoy..:marchmellow:

wanna buy this turbo?? PM ME :top:

Last edited:
yes,sudah jumpe..its AIRTREK JON FROM IPOH MAA...haha BUMP!!

haha congrat bro..ok if u see the graph, it show that below 3.5k the flow is in surge area or easy word instability flow or turbulence flow or kacau bilau flow.. wat we need to do is to correct the boost threshold..we can counter this problm dont worry..hehe :nurse:

bro, 2.4L apa macam, from NA engine 2AZ-FE, from rav4 la, which same engine with estima or camry punya.. what suggestion?? auto tranny punya... not to drag race kekekeke mind that my engine is NA, compression ratio is higher la... what ur suggest of garrett GT turbo?? GT2835? which is GT3071R or other.. what else need to mod, so far, the list is Intercooler, Injector, Fuel pump, Meter.. how about the original exhaust.. does i need fully change it, i mostly need quite sound, any suggestion? and what size of the piping.. thanks :adore::adore::adore:

bro, 2.4L apa macam, from NA engine 2AZ-FE, from rav4 la, which same engine with estima or camry punya.. what suggestion?? auto tranny punya... not to drag race kekekeke mind that my engine is NA, compression ratio is higher la... what ur suggest of garrett GT turbo?? GT2835? which is GT3071R or other.. what else need to mod, so far, the list is Intercooler, Injector, Fuel pump, Meter.. how about the original exhaust.. does i need fully change it, i mostly need quite sound, any suggestion? and what size of the piping.. thanks :adore::adore::adore:

haha..same goes to the airtrek bro JOn also use auto tiptronic gearbox..no problemmo..
yes bro ur compression is high..ur engine temp will unstable..change piston la bro..hehe:love:
u can use gt2860,gt2871,gt2876 or gt2835 also can no problem..but the important thing is to find the rite tuning bro..other mod..use small size intercooler..other u can stick to the original injector or fuel pump or change if u have budget..about piping..follow the exducer bore of the turbo..no worry..quite exhaust..use quite muffler..dont use the 'PERANG' one..

haha..same goes to the airtrek bro JOn also use auto tiptronic gearbox..no problemmo..
yes bro ur compression is high..ur engine temp will unstable..change piston la bro..hehe:love:
u can use gt2860,gt2871,gt2876 or gt2835 also can no problem..but the important thing is to find the rite tuning bro..other mod..use small size intercooler..other u can stick to the original injector or fuel pump or change if u have budget..about piping..follow the exducer bore of the turbo..no worry..quite exhaust..use quite muffler..dont use the 'PERANG' one..

mau change piston ka if me wan BOT, very KAW lo if change piston hahaha, if change piston, in the same time also need change few thing lo internal work punya..
now i see internet it write 9.6:1 compression ratio.. if change piston what else need to change at internal engine??

I also thinking GT2835 or GT2876R..

About Intercooler, Use aftermarket EVO or Infinite brand better??

The turbo of GT2876R or GT2835 good to use what size piping ar?? the original now i think 2.3" and if change to 3 inch like that ok ar? but how about the catalytic converter if tak mau, i think ada wiring punya la, maybe engine check itu sign will show at dash hahaha
and the exhaust work, stainless steel good ka? or stick to normal steel pipe?
thanks bro for reply..
just thinking to make about 250Whp like that hahahaha
And also with NOS:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mau change piston ka if me wan BOT, very KAW lo if change piston hahaha, if change piston, in the same time also need change few thing lo internal work punya..
that y i told u save RM on turbo-rebuild the engine
now i see internet it write 9.6:1 compression ratio.. if change piston what else need to change at internal engine??
NO LA BRO..JUST REDUCE THE RATIO ONLY-SO engine can boosting safely toward reduce the working temp maybe put also the metal gasket

I also thinking GT2835 or GT2876R..
ALL CAN..smaller better for street huhu how about gt2871r?

About Intercooler, Use aftermarket EVO or Infinite brand better??
can also..intercooler not a big issue since i dont think u gonna go for high boosting rite :driver:

The turbo of GT2876R or GT2835 good to use what size piping ar??
follow the bore or the turbine bro..
the original now i think 2.3" and if change to 3 inch like that ok ar?
no need la 2.3~ how about 2.5"..
but how about the catalytic converter if tak mau,
can if not usedhoho u harm the world bro..release the carbon monoxide to atmosphere bro..:listen:
i think ada wiring punya la, maybe engine check itu sign will show at dash hahaha
and the exhaust work, stainless steel good ka?
can used stailess steel no problem
or stick to normal steel pipe?
can also no problem too...
thanks bro for reply..
thanks for asking bro
just thinking to make about 250Whp like
that hahahaha
y need big HP turbo??
And also with NOS:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hoho...so GREEDY LA U:proud:

haha..just my little 2 cent:burnout:

Last edited:
bro, thanks for reply :) many many thanks hahahaha
my engine is 2.4L, put turbo such as gt2876R (= GT2540 rite) or gt2835( gt3071R rite) will lag ka?
i only will boost 0.6bar maybe on stock internal.. maybe up to 1bar of boost if change to forged piston very next time hahaha.. can tahan?
if can with big front housing la example gt2876r those hehehe and polish it.. make it topmount..
Thinking to masuk NOS on early OCT ma heheh see apa macam... the original gearbox dunno can tahan or not lolz cvt 7 speed.
And yes anyway to make the gearbox higher a bit rpm only change gear? got such mod?
:adore::adore::adore:
thanks for ur few ringgit, not 2 cent hahaha

bro, thanks for reply :) many many thanks hahahaha
my engine is 2.4L, put turbo such as gt2876R (= GT2540 rite) or gt2835( gt3071R rite) will lag ka?
i only will boost 0.6bar maybe on stock internal.. maybe up to 1bar of boost if change to forged piston very next time hahaha.. can tahan?
if can with big front housing la example gt2876r those hehehe and polish it.. make it topmount..
Thinking to masuk NOS on early OCT ma heheh see apa macam... the original gearbox dunno can tahan or not lolz cvt 7 speed.
And yes anyway to make the gearbox higher a bit rpm only change gear? got such mod?
:adore::adore::adore:
thanks for ur few ringgit, not 2 cent hahaha

haha dont work ka bro..or curi tulang so fast reply haha...

dont know la about durability of continuous variable transmission (cvt)..if auto stay below 400HP..if not.. wat more can i said..:hmmmm:

yes anyway to make the gearbox higher a bit rpm only change gear?
yeah..got la..u need tiptronic la bro...haha..

if i were u..i dont BOT the rav 4..buy 1 body 'perang' put evo inside...full throtle at SEPANG...haha:love:

haha dont work ka bro..or curi tulang so fast reply haha...

dont know la about durability of continuous variable transmission (cvt)..if auto stay below 400HP..if not.. wat more can i said..:hmmmm:

yes anyway to make the gearbox higher a bit rpm only change gear?
yeah..got la..u need tiptronic la bro...haha..

if i were u..i dont BOT the rav 4..buy 1 body 'perang' put evo inside...full throtle at SEPANG...haha:love:

ngam ngam finish class ma... hahaha
ya, i maybe mod not more than 400HP.. only for street use ma, if can then naik magazine also syiok ma hahahaha just jk
mine is +- gear, 7 speed, but also will automatic change gear . hope to naik more 500rpm or 800rpm only change gear then nice la..
bro actually what is PERANG hehehe

if add the turbo, i also not sure can up how many whp, that day i pasang e-manage and dyno tune, 136whp only be4 tune is 129whp
if can up to 300whp without kawtim the engine and gearbox, then also not bad

Last edited:
ngam ngam finish class ma... hahaha
ya, i maybe mod not more than 400HP.. only for street use ma, if can then naik magazine also syiok ma hahahaha just jk
mine is +- gear, 7 speed, but also will automatic change gear . hope to naik more 500rpm or 800rpm only change gear then nice la..
bro actually what is PERANG hehehe

haha..wah mau naik autoshow..wah good good..:biggrin: iyo bro if can +- then u control la the gear shift ..can wat..

bro.. install ngv- then tank at the back..u spray blue colour then put stiker NOS can masuk magazine too ma..haha..:proud:

bro 'perang' mean... haha donno to xplain la..ask SDF or JINKL.. they can xplain better..:banghead:

if add the turbo, i also not sure can up how many whp, that day i pasang e-manage and dyno tune, 136whp only be4 tune is 129whp
if can up to 300whp without kawtim the engine and gearbox, then also not bad

hoho -- i donno the answ..may be u can ask sifu management..i think tuner got the answer la how many power can extract from the engine..if turbo can increase around 30% of the total HP.. u already got 170++..haha..amacam bro..so Engine management (piggy back or stand alone) very important when bot.. It will EFFECT THE RESULT of ur project..:driver:

haha..wah mau naik autoshow..wah good good..:biggrin: iyo bro if can +- then u control la the gear shift ..can wat..

bro.. install ngv- then tank at the back..u spray blue colour then put stiker NOS can masuk magazine too ma..haha..:proud:

bro 'perang' mean... haha donno to xplain la..ask SDF or JINKL.. they can xplain better..:banghead:

hahaha, +- can adjust gear, but cant drag higher rpm, it will automatic change gear also la ..
Dun put fake nos ma hahahaha
dunno what is perang la hahaha

hoho -- i donno the answ..may be u can ask sifu management..i think tuner got the answer la how many power can extract from the engine..if turbo can increase around 30% of the total HP.. u already got 170++..haha..amacam bro..so Engine management (piggy back or stand alone) very important when bot.. It will EFFECT THE RESULT of ur project..:driver:

i got the piggyback type e-manage already.. hahaha about power those need ask the boss la hahaha