Finally, a TV channel for men like us in Malaysia! - MaxManTV

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yXVN10eq9BE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="600"></iframe>

Yup, it's been too long car boys (the real men) like us have tolerated with regular TV channels! Are you sick of repeats after repeats of the same old programs and not to mention, excessive censorship? Yes, we get 720p digital broadcast through the dish, but what's the point of watching FrankenFish in HD or worse, standard definition Trick My Truck SERIES(!) when they can't even pretend to act, or like we even have big rigs here in SEA?

Most TV demanding men like us have found haven in darker side of the internet with the downloads and have succumbed to poor quality, fake downloads and broken files! How much can a man take? Will there ever be a revolution in the Malaysian air waves? Maybe. And it's here soon!

Enter MaxMan.TV, A soon to be launched Internet TV for MEN. It promises to not just stream the latest TV series and programs but a variety of uncensored NSFW programs!

Check out MaxMan on the web and like them on Facebook for updates!

Attachments

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Max Man TV will be your one-stop channel for all the furious action and high adrenaline entertainment a man can take. Max Man TV is meant to be a channel for real men, not sissies. Our shows are gritty, uncompromising, raw and uncensored. They hold nothing back.Be warned: Not everyone will be able to take it.

YEAH, bring it ON!!!

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Uncensored. LOL. I wonder how fast the ministry will close them down.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
finally.. something for man...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
Well, I'm modifying my polo, its an X reg (2000 model) very nice car, blue coloured and a 1.4 ltr. Its a very quick car. I've decided to get tinted windows, alloys, exhaust, sound system. Get the car lowered and debadge it. What exhaust would be best? I want something on the low price side but which sounds brill!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience