Ferrari and Playstation simulators at Shell Helix Roadshow - Sunway Pyramid

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
A-Ferrari-California-was-on-display-at-the-Shell-Helix-Roadshow-600x400.jpg

An estimated 30,000 visitors made way to the recent 3-day Shell Helix roadshow at Sunway Pyramid last week in conjunction with its "Fastest Experience Ever" theme. There was a Time Attack Challenge that was jointly sponsored by Shell Helix and Shell V-Power 97 which required participants to do their best lap on Playstation 3 powered driving simulators. Out of the 708 participants, Mohd Shahril from Ampang took home the 46" LCD TV grand prize. He will also be in the running to win the chance to visit Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.

On display at the concourse event was Ferrari's latest stallion, the F458 Italia which in itself drew substantial onlookers alongside a baby Ferrari California. Also, a small, but rare collection of F1 collector's items on display were a RM20,000 Scuderia Ferrari race helmet and Filipe Massa's signed driver's suit.

"The aim of the roadshow was to provide a taste of this year's Shell Ferrari World contest theme, which promises the 'fastest 48 hours' you would ever experience in Abu Dhabi. This is the second consecutive year Shell Malaysia is organising the Shell Ferrari global promotion to reward loyal Shell Helix customers after the trip to Italy last year," said Ms Seow Lee Ming, Cluster Marketing Manager, Shell Lubricants SEA-South

To partake in the 2-tier Shell Helix Ferrari World Contest, all you have to do is purchase a 4L pack of Shell Helix Ultra or Helix HX7 between 15th June till 31' August 2011 and submit an entry form with your answer to the number of Shell Helix Ultra packs printed on the entry form.

For more visit www.shell.com.my

Attachments

• A Ferrari California was on display at the Shell Helix Roadshow.jpg
    A Ferrari California was on display at the Shell Helix Roadshow.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 1,303
i was there but wondering must pay anything to play the simulation car race?
hmm....but didnt bother asking...if i know the 1st prize was the LCD TV i should have went
& try it out.......

most of the ppl there are looking at the ferrari on display....

Between the ferraris & the models, i would most likely to drool over the ferraris.

Reminds me of a motorshow that i went to some time ago, was trying to take a few shots at one of the supercars on display when a model walked over & wanted to pose for me to snap. Instead, I wave her away as i wanted a 'clean' shot of car. Should see the face of that model when I waved her away.

haha...as long you're 'straight'...should be no problem.....:)

Ferrari no money to hire a better model ar? Looks like a substitute for the models that did not turn up and get a guy to put on a wig instead...:banghead: :hmmmm2: