Facebook & Tweeter

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
To Mods,

I notice that there is a facebook button at the top right corner and also a tweet button at the left side of the screen. Is this ZTH's new feature to link to those 2 sites? :wavey:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi mizunori

yup, thanks for asking

Facebook
Now Facebook addicts can simply connect to Zerotohundred.com through the Facebook Connect button. This will automatically register them on Zerotohundred.com without having to create a new account here.

Existing Zerotohundred.com users can also link their Facebook accounts by logging out and then connecting through Facebook Connect (the top right login Facebook Connect button)

Having integrated the Facebook Connect application on Zerotohundred.com users can also post and read thread or new post feed through Facebook, so you'll always be updated on Facebook.

As for Privacy issues, i can assure everyone that there's nothing to worry since Facebook will never share such information.

Tweeter
As for the floating Tweeter thing on the left, We're still waiting testing it's function. This will allow Tweet discussions for Tweeter users live on Zerotohundred.com

I can't really say much since i'm also waiting to try it out :)

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
tks for clarifying. its good to know that ZTH is making it easier for car enthusiasts to come together and socialize. :wavey:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
2 in 1 .. Nice man .. ZTH logo + Facebook Slogan / Logo .. We will have a new sticker .. haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible for me to do a set up & also settings....I was told once that in order to convert it to English display & language, i need to replace the audio system "motherboad" to English version which will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience