Extreme Engine Modifications

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
3S-GTE in a SUPRA is actually very interesting. With better balance and what not.

We're talking about serious baller type engine builds.

Twin Turbo 1UZ, 4 rotor motors, Twin Turbo-ed V12s...etc

We do have BIG turbo JZs and RBs but I doubt any of them are really pushing 1kilo-horse and above. Malaysian workshops just can't get those bloody things to work properly.

They'd get flattened by a re-flashed 911 turbo anytime of the day.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
3S-GTE supra? Bro, are you even serious with that question? :stoned:
Is like asking is there any 1NZ-FE Toyota Altis around here? :hmmmm2:

If 1JZ-GTE still acceptable but dont find any reason to swap to 1JZ either.
hello brother! :banghead:

Import Cars featured - Top Secret GT-300 Toyota Supra tops 200 mph - Super Street Magazine

all the previous supra in Japan GT use 3S-GTE...the latest use V8...now no more supra...

Does Thailand have a drag strip?
i think i saw vid last time..never went to their drag strip...
just went to strip show in pattaya...:burnout:

If you plonked in a monster engine, why not?:biggrin:
thats no engine modification...
thats chassis modification...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If thailand has a dragstrip, then you'd expect to see heavily modified drag cars there. Even since Batu 3 closed down and prices for Sepang went up, the drag scene in M'sia has heavily decreased so seeing heavily modified drag cars in KL is a rarity. People with heavy duty modifications usually have a reason for the mods, not all but most. Drag, time attack, etc. Drift is the exception to this rule because most if not all drift cars experience a crash some point in their lives so people usually don't bother doing up drift cars nicely. Except for Tengku Djan, his awesome super outrageous RWD Waja is an unbelievable machine.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Brilliant T.Djan...
Also his current S15 have LS engine if not mistaken...its a V8!!

I was about to mentioned that Waja but then its just Silvia floor with Waja body..currently driven by Rifat Sungkar..

high prices for Sepang and extreme engine modification seems to completing each other..didn't expect people to go crazy on engine with just traffic light duel..

also have MUSC drag and Dragtimes2u, surely cheaper...forget Sepang drag race...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry guys

No proof, no talk.

Just being objective ya.
I think u are the one. Please walk the talk.
If u are talking about 1000hp cars, u can just go to US.

How about Rexton or Sorento with 2JZ GTE.
2JZ Rexton 3.0 twin turbo (A) - Cars for sale Johor - Mudah.my

But still, cannot compare to u lo. Such money, much experience, many cars.
If u say Malaysian tuners suck, I wonder where u go tune ur rotaries.

Another elsm80 1991 Mazda RX-7 post...5599323 by elsm80
https://twitter.com/Elsm80

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Brilliant T.Djan...
Also his current S15 have LS engine if not mistaken...its a V8!!

I was about to mentioned that Waja but then its just Silvia floor with Waja body..currently driven by Rifat Sungkar..

high prices for Sepang and extreme engine modification seems to completing each other..didn't expect people to go crazy on engine with just traffic light duel..

also have MUSC drag and Dragtimes2u, surely cheaper...forget Sepang drag race...
That one LS7 bro. He nicknamed it S70 hahaa. I think.
I also recall Wira drift tuned RWD sial. Waja and Satria too haha.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hello brother! :banghead:

Import Cars featured - Top Secret GT-300 Toyota Supra tops 200 mph - Super Street Magazine

all the previous supra in Japan GT use 3S-GTE...the latest use V8...now no more supra..

i think i saw vid last time..never went to their drag strip...
just went to strip show in pattaya...:burnout:

thats no engine modification...
thats chassis modification...
Totally can't brain this, other than for better weight distribution wise. I still find the 2JZ straight six is a much more potential engine than the 3sgte. Unless really can spend that huge amount of money to turn the 3sgte into a monster like that.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If thailand has a dragstrip, then you'd expect to see heavily modified drag cars there. Even since Batu 3 closed down and prices for Sepang went up, the drag scene in M'sia has heavily decreased so seeing heavily modified drag cars in KL is a rarity. People with heavy duty modifications usually have a reason for the mods, not all but most. Drag, time attack, etc. Drift is the exception to this rule because most if not all drift cars experience a crash some point in their lives so people usually don't bother doing up drift cars nicely. Except for Tengku Djan, his awesome super outrageous RWD Waja is an unbelievable machine.
Drag, I am not sure. But race, my VR4 club members from Thailand did mention that they did race at the Bira track in Pattaya...:driver:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Totally can't brain this, other than for better weight distribution wise. I still find the 2JZ straight six is a much more potential engine than the 3sgte. Unless really can spend that huge amount of money to turn the 3sgte into a monster like that.
Please brain it 'SUPRA' fanatics..in power limited races such as Japan GT or WRC best engine would be the lightest engine..

Most if not all cars in WRC use 2000cc turbocharged engine...producing 300-350hp with massive amount of torque...

In Japan GT toyota use 2000cc turbocharged engine producing around 500hp...why use 3000cc (2JZ) when it only produce the same 500hp?
Owh, the torque? After that Toyota realize that point and other more (fuel and cooling capacity) that they changed to 4.4L V8...

Toyota Supra in motorsport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back to the topic..extreme engine modification does not mean massive engine or massive power..for me...

it must have something extreme...i recall 350Z that modify only intake to produce 350-400hp...
or 2JZ without modification to the engine block producing more than 800hp...
or NSX with 400hp...NA...

this is not Thailand vs Malaysia thread...similar to those import vs domestic (US)..or vtec vs the world...

nothing to fight on....its all cars and engine...

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
I think u are the one. Please walk the talk.
If u are talking about 1000hp cars, u can just go to US.

How about Rexton or Sorento with 2JZ GTE.
2JZ Rexton 3.0 twin turbo (A) - Cars for sale Johor - Mudah.my

But still, cannot compare to u lo. Such money, much experience, many cars.
If u say Malaysian tuners suck, I wonder where u go tune ur rotaries.

Another elsm80 1991 Mazda RX-7 post...5599323 by elsm80
https://twitter.com/Elsm80

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

That one LS7 bro. He nicknamed it S70 hahaa. I think.
I also recall Wira drift tuned RWD sial. Waja and Satria too haha.
Why the F*&K are you trying to find out who I am you creepy piece of shit?

Malaysian tuners aren't the best because Malaysian car enthusiasts like ourselves allow them to get away with too much. We tolerate blown engines/low quality work to such an extent that it has become a culture.

As for whether I have money or experience is not of your concern. Who tunes my engine is also not of your concern you piece of shit.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Why the F*&K are you trying to find out who I am you creepy piece of shit?

Malaysian tuners aren't the best because Malaysian car enthusiasts like ourselves allow them to get away with too much. We tolerate blown engines/low quality work to such an extent that it has become a culture.

As for whether I have money or experience is not of your concern. Who tunes my engine is also not of your concern you piece of shit.
Your name is exactly the same. How is it creepy. If creepy, then go to ur privacy settings and set it.
Or just use an entirely new name.
Also watch your damn mouth. I didn't even insulted u.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Your name is exactly the same. How is it creepy. If creepy, then go to ur privacy settings and set it.
Or just use an entirely new name.
Also watch your damn mouth. I didn't even insulted u.
Whether its the same or not isn't the point.

FYI, Looking up somebody's profile on the internet/real life WHEN you don't know them is an indication that you are a creep unless stalking people is your idea of socializing.

As for watching my mouth, F*&k you. The moment you attempted to try and find out who I was, your lack of tact rendered you undeserving of any civility.

When you are a piece of shit, I will call you one. OR would you rather me re-phrase that. You turd.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well..back in my hometown...

one really old unker drives around in in fully refurbished jeep with rb20de (n/a) engine from cefiro....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Whether its the same or not isn't the point.

FYI, Looking up somebody's profile on the internet/real life WHEN you don't know them is an indication that you are a creep unless stalking people is your idea of socializing.

As for watching my mouth, F*&k you. The moment you attempted to try and find out who I was, your lack of tact rendered you undeserving of any civility.

When you are a piece of shit, I will call you one. OR would you rather me re-phrase that. You turd.
You two can stop it now thank you very much.

Personally I think you instigated it when you condemned local tuners only to have stupidcar discover you used to or still do go to local tuners to mod your car (assuming those are your cars and assuming that is your ID, but considering your response they probably are yours).

So my take in all of this : Stop this rather unnecessary junk talk or I'll delete this thread and suspend the both of you temporarily or indefinitely depending on the consensus of all the moderators and owner of the forum.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.
i have a question here.
i am now using saga LMST 1.3 carb.I get exhaust smoke smell inside the car after i modified my whole exhaust system(4-2-1,center bullet,muffler) when i am in high speed in highway (110km/h to 130 km/h).

What is the reason i get this ya ? izzit i nid some technical tunning? anyone experience it b4 ?

pls share ya....thanks 1st anywhere....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience