Exhaust Too Loud....

jordanlai

Feb 19, 2005
Hi, I just bought a satia GTi with an Evo 3 engine inside. The Muffler is HKS super dragger without centre bullet connected straight 3" piping, and the sound is VROoommmm!!!!!!!! :shocked:

I get caught summon many times til i scared. Cause in johor :angry_smile: police are very thristy now a days.

Can some1 please tell me wat's the legal spec of the exhaust size & sound?

Thanks.

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
they will follow GTi spec but since yours is turbo engine, you cannot use GTi piping. spoilt your engine and no power. just fit 1 or 2 centre silencer, this should keep the sound down.

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
bro which part of johor r u in...???

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
If u want lower down sound u can try Supra center bullet sure no sound as last time my fren VR4 400bhp onwheel with 3.5"-4" piping also use Supra bullet and the sound ok only, passby block (I mean big 1)also no problem
Hope it is useful, Good Luck..

WestCoast

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
act wat muffler suits most for NA cars?
by changing the muffler will effect car\'s performance?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Westcoast,
Of course it will better consult experts b4 change any muffler as too big and too loud does not mean that your car is fast..hehe..
Dun change the the muffler like the cut tree machine sound.. hehe.. will cause ur FC very high.. somemore hp sometimes will drop also..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, my Hyundai Matrix 2003 tends to have slight jerks during idling, etc : at the traffic lights. However when the car is on the move, the jerking won't be there, it only jekrs during idling, any ideas on what is wrong ? (The 'jerking' feels like when u drive a manual car and release the clutch too much and the engine feels like it is going to die)
Korean cars are sooo hard to maintain
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience