exhaust mod

limking

Mar 12, 2009
After you finish with your full set exhaust mod (Rear mod is a must if you wanted to improve the high touque ) . See how first . if not up to what you expected then perhaps you could do a bit of homework on clutch and flywheel ( 8'' clutch set if for normal use exedy japan made one will be o'kay and 8'' Super Touring flywheel ,both parts should not cost more than RM480 if purchase parts from auto parts shop ).Do your homework and check out the pros and cons .If it suit your expectation go ahead then.
Dunno about branded exhaust coz never use them before.:biggrin:

Last edited:

PEK3442

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
my opinion,
change extractor 4-2-1 (hotbit,powerzone....)
piping 1.6" or 1.8" or use back origin piping(for buget).
For 1.5cc normal HP,use 1.6" but if nanti you need to mod your engine(perfomance cam,adj cam,piston,bla..bla) hp will up,and piping 1.6" nt enuft.So think about it..
center bullet.
2" mufler with big body to reduce loudness.The sound bassy only.

limking

Mar 12, 2009
Modding where got enough wan .Now get 100 hp ,later not enough want 120 hp ,later 120 hp get want 150 hp on ...and on....and....on.Kena poison :bawling: lah then habis :burnout: , pokai :banghead: and bye bye.That why I ask him to do his homework first and be firm in his expectation .

daremo

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
ok ah, so i will install 4-2-1 extractor, bullet (non-swirl) middle, remove cat conv, and fine a twin muffler rear box. ok rite? extractor i will try find branded a bit and compare prices, seems like extractor makes the most difference?:idea:

limking

Mar 12, 2009
ok ah, so i will install 4-2-1 extractor, bullet (non-swirl) middle, remove cat conv, and fine a twin muffler rear box. ok rite? extractor i will try find branded a bit and compare prices, seems like extractor makes the most difference?:idea:
Go ahead and let us know the result when you've them all done .:wavey::wavey:

limking

Mar 12, 2009
You're welcome.

Bump: You're welcome.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i tried cap ayam brand b4... no gurantee on their quality, branded one although pricey, but can feel the difference, make sure you found the right person/shop which honour their product will do...:biggrin:happy modding!!!

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Just modded my Neo with a 4-2-1 zenden extractor, bullet mid and werewolf muffler..got it from the marketplace...great setup...very satisfied..

jonrwg

Known Member
Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
how much is those branded extractor?

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Yes, agree with daremo...if can afford, go for hotbits...u wont regret it as its a sound investment..get it?..Sound...

I have seen headers crack and its a scary sight.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW's marketers really seem to know how to stretch a product line, just compare BMW five years ago to what it is today, the new models are being churned out quicker than you can say 'BMW 1 Series M Coupe'.

The new M model together with the likes of the X1, X3, X6 and the 5-Series GT are all new additions to the line up, but the buck doesn't stop there. According to reports online, BMW is developing three...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience