Exhaust mod for Telstar Ghia 1.8 '94

fade2grey

Jul 21, 2005
Puchong
Hey people,
I'm thinking of modding the exhaust of my Telstar. I've asked for quotes and for 2 bullets, 2.5" piping and muffler is about RM550. is that a good price? I'm doing it at puchong. If I want to change the extractor, I 'only' need to add RM150. Good deal?

Another question is. How big a difference will the exhaust mod make to my:
1) power/torque
2) fuel consumption?
The most important thing i'm looking for is actually better fuel consumption. Is the exhaust mod worth it? Right now, the accelaration of the car is reasonable and the top speed might reach 200+. no balls to really test it out yet! haha... Right now 190+ no problem.The engine is a 1.8 12V by the way.

Is there any way to help improve the fuel consumption without radical mods to the engine? How about all those Surbo stuff and all those fuel magnetizer thingies?

Thanks in advance yah!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

zth'ians,

guys, am having problem. whenever my car idle or in free gear mode (I am driving a manual proton putra), or in between the change of gear, it vibrate a lot. It will vibrate more when I on the headlamps (followed by this weird light electricity sound) during nite time. particularly every loose plastic will vibrate in the car. or say maybe during day time, when i use both the windscreen automatic controller (at the side door), the car will vibrate but it is not as bad...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience