Evolution 9 b/part swap with Evolution 8 b/part

aedy7778

Known Member
Hi guys..
i,m looking for those are interested to swap ur evo 8 front bumper, rear bumper and head light with evo 9 front bumper,rear bumper and head light.. all is ori item not cap ayam brand.. but u need to topup.. i,m posting on behalf my friend.. for those interested to swap plz give me a call or sms me at 019 6965563 or 012 2286698.. Thanks..

Hi guys..
i,m looking for those are interested to swap ur evo 8 front bumper, rear bumper and head light with evo 9 front bumper,rear bumper and head light.. all is ori item not cap ayam brand.. but u need to topup.. i,m posting on behalf my friend.. for those interested to swap plz give me a call or sms me at 019 6965563 or 012 2286698.. Thanks..

Wah Aedy...E9 stuff have cap AYAM meh..???? I thought ONLY sardine got cap AYAM one..!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

aedy i hv complete evo8 bodykit for sale.but i dunwana swap la hehe.how muc are u willing to pay??i will consider abt it.cuz titus the previous owner of my car still hv the e8 bodykits with him

i have front e8 bumper, e7 rear bumper and front e7 headlights (sprayed like e8mr). how much to top up for your e9 parts?

Aedy!!! Ori Evo7 u wanna swap? ..i already to top up ....in RM 1000only

Guys,

Give it to me la E9 body parts, my one E7 long time ready waiting...
Hehehe..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom