EVO2 idling problem

So, after replace on the orange plastic cover, have any improvent show ??
Actually I still suffer with this issue ... engine will be stalled intermittenly when clutch press in .

boyzone said:
So, after replace on the orange plastic cover, have any improvent show ??
Actually I still suffer with this issue ... engine will be stalled intermittenly when clutch press in .

yea..the idling seems ok..no more revving up n down...now is ok....just the problem with the aircon...wil kick on n off...

ur engine wil stalled maybe just like other member said...the BOV....u using aftermarket BOV? try use back the ori bov n see how

no..no ...no .. I'm run with mivec inside my engine bay .
Is NA .

change ISC - failed
change TB - oso failed.. haiz...
change ECU - failed... grr....
change MAP Sensor - FAILED... wtf..
lastly.. change plug... problem solved... phew..

I did everything but all also fail... now using super thick welding cable for ground. Idling seem ok now.

change plug ?? can share what type of spark plug u are using ?? install thick ground cable ??

acbc said:
I did everything but all also fail... now using super thick welding cable for ground. Idling seem ok now.

i did grounding to my car as well...idling improved.....but stil cant cure...so i changed ISC....idling revving up n down problem SOLVED...

just the aircon kicked in/off only now...sometimes will kick in..sometimes not

Do u guys think that should disable the ISC than we mod in FICD to step up the idling ??
my suggestion is like this : additional with FICD, remain ISC but make sure the aircon coil is disable already.
2. totally disable on ISC, step up idling by using FICD, but u might lost on auto chock function.
FICD is installed by connect with air con's compressor voltage signal.

ok...my idling wit aircon OFF is 1.5k rpm n 700rpm with Aircon ON... if there any way for me to adjust the gap between aircon ON and OFF? let's say wit aircon ON is 800 and OFF is bout 1000rpm...

any suggestion or idea? ir carburetor engine i know la....:X-:

huakenny said:
ok...my idling wit aircon OFF is 1.5k rpm n 700rpm with Aircon ON... if there any way for me to adjust the gap between aircon ON and OFF? let's say wit aircon ON is 800 and OFF is bout 1000rpm...

any suggestion or idea? ir carburetor engine i know la....:X-:

ISC is ok ?? if ISC is ok, that'e mean u need to check on ur TPS, sound like calibration out ....

boyzone said:
ISC is ok ?? if ISC is ok, that'e mean u need to check on ur TPS, sound like calibration out ....

mean the black color that sensor located at butterfly there need to tune izzit? hmm.....how to tune?