evo X officially launch in malaysia 21/08/2008

Yeah, read abt it too...

So, Mr. P - Leslie, are we going to the launch?! LoLzzzzzzzzz... No 1 invited us meh?! :biggrin:

I dun think there will b any test drive allowed, just like they launched the E9...

Its a strange spec from the newspaper that the new Evo X hv abt 300hp and less than 40kgm of torque as compare to Jap spec of 280hp with 43kgm of torque!!!! Yep, am refering to the TC-SST model...

Anyone?!:hmmmm:

2 mths ago, the grey importer quoting me 350k le... Diu~

the model that they brought in is the evo X mr which is paddle shift.. they have about 50 units in stock now available.. pictures coming soon!..
There are 3 models of evolution X

1. Evo X GSR (5speed manual)
2. Evo X MR (Shift tronic)
3. Evo X RS (5speed manual)

btw(message to e9- amber chia was there!!)..hehe

i already test the sst model at prai dealer ,and the car already book by my fren,,,,:driver::driver::driver:

the model that they brought in is the evo X mr which is paddle shift.. they have about 50 units in stock now available.. pictures coming soon!..
There are 3 models of evolution X

1. Evo X GSR (5speed manual)
2. Evo X MR (Shift tronic)
3. Evo X RS (5speed manual)

btw(message to e9- amber chia was there!!)..hehe

Diu~~~ Susah la ini macam... Go for the launching never call me, now sumore telling me that Amber Chia was there... :banghead:

Errr... By the way, did she ask u for my hp no.?! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :rofl:

Huh.........

Last night I test drive Evo X oledi................damm 9 7 Powerfull.........and I can hit 320KM/H.......huh...in my dream onli.......:biggrin::biggrin::burnout:

the invitation was limited...
s9,
you tt also nvr come out.. just bcoz amber chia was there you want to come!!! :sleep:
hahahahahha...
kampoon,
where you went missing lah? i think i havent seen a in a year oledy!!!

i went to ask, the salesman said only SST available, manual is not offered...

some pic to share,,,,:driver::driver::driver:

Attachments

• GetAttachment[6].jpg
    GetAttachment[6].jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 151
the number plate is in the middle, even many lancer GT convert to side. haha.

Evo x full spec's plate number is at the middle because the front head lamp got hidden washer in the bumper ... :burnout: Evo x is not going to use the normal petrol as well , It use higher range petrol as I know ..

yeah that engine is built with ron 98.. so the min ron is ron 98... therefore.. only can use V-power....

Then can Ask Shell V-power to advertise with Evo x........
If next time have any convoy with Evo X ...must go n pump shell only.....
* if let say tat Kampung place dun have V-power then how Evo X jalan ???:thefinger:

If kampung there no V-Power, then mah taruk cap ayam punya X-Power lo!!! :driver:

The spec is very strange la... Jap spec for all the Evo X, no matter its 5 speeds manual or the new tranny, its all 280hp with 43kgm of torque!!! Dunno why they change the spec here in Msia?! The onli thing i can think of is the tranny problem lo... Must b lotsa complain or claims from Jap, so they lowered the torque to protect the box?! :listen:

If according to the Msia spec, the torque quote goes back to E7 GT-A generation!!! Sigh~~~~

there are evo-x manual 5-speed from grey importer in motortrader, price at RM2xxk, i think this is better option.

Top Bottom