Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
So peeps, chinese new year i over ~

any plans for the meetup??!

any suggestions about when where and what time??

Go go go! i ll be free at anytime but would like to suggest during weekends ler hehehe

cant wait to meet u people !

For me anytime also ok. Now important things is place to meet up.
Need a parking space that reserve for our car. I suggest open area parking area like giant kota damansara in front of J.CO donut.

Come on guys. Let's meet up and have tt.

How about next friday's night (4/3/11)? Around 9 pm?

all the old timer retired or MIA or join their new ride car group.....and this week the mrs kakis r doing the thailand convoy.......

Hahaha.. :wavey:
Hi alvin, How's yesterday night? Are u joinning the altezza tt for chit chat? They held the tt around your place. Btw, i've installed your rear crossmember. It's feels more to stability..

For 2's : So, now young generation of 2's need to continue the old 2's generation laa. If not, the 2's spirit will die. It's ok if old timer already retired but their knowledges/experiences is still their. All this need to pass over to the new generation of 2's..

For 2's old timer : Come laa and join us once a while. Share with us.

:ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

for me i think should not be any problems la...i am ok..

its gonna be a simple meet - up :) ..can leave at anytime..its meaningless after all this while we communicate through screen and keyboard only..who knows if i see u driving ur two and all i know is ur nickname only not ur real name.. :) so lets spend an hour or so for this meet up..9 should be fine !

Hahaha.. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

You're welcome. No need to call DR la. Just snape also can maa.. Hehehe..
Come.. Come.. to Ipoh. I'm waiting..

anytime anywhere juz call me and i ll be there ....

called u the other day alvin..ur ringtone told me u were in oversea :)
we had tt couple of weekks back so hope to see u this time

Hi mrtwo,

Long time no see.. :wavey::wavey:
I think we need to organize one TT laa for us. We call others also.

Hehe.. I love this character so much since Yakuza 1 to 3. I bought PS3 just only want to play Yakuza 4.. :ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

I think alvin24 already back from oversea. Can call up him.

yeah me is bek... lolz... can TT anytime while I'm in Malaysia... free most of the times

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom