Erm...flowers

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
nya seng~....i jus hope Excel bro faster get a gf ma...like u meh...gang bang brother's....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL yum seng , so fast you reply ah .. He needs help la ..

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Excel,u got another target? or the same target?
same la.. i very loyal wan :biggrin:

Excel , you better not say you don't have a target after mingz will target you
If dont have also I wont say liaw.. thanks for the warning, you were victimized by mingz before?:rofl:

flower will so fast get dry meh?
I see those dried up flowers in my office.. all look like dead cockroach on sticks liaw :mad:

Noooooow, I wonder who's the target is :confused:
my wife lo :biggrin:

Ya hor.. if put flowers on her car.. people & gagak will take it away:rofl:

Oi.. you all no target meh? All also success already ar? tiu...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

If dont have also I wont say liaw.. thanks for the warning, you were victimized by mingz before?:rofl:

I see those dried up flowers in my office.. all look like dead cockroach on sticks liaw :mad:

One of my friend is also Ah Mingz friend , he told me one , His name is Ah Kau .. Haha , just playing

This thread is about you ma , so talk about you lo :rofl:

D.K.Prince

500 RPM

aik ya..... last time i bought a flowers sitting under the sun but still nothing. Just put it haft and hours before she finish her work.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
What could we chat or discuss or talk with an opposite gender

List out the topic please ( Noob here ) Thanks guys

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Easy just buy the flower ...make sure u send to her office by yourself..past it to her

she sure get the flower...

Do it sincere so she can feel it...

misskeylat

Known Member
Jul 23, 2008
What could we chat or discuss or talk with an opposite gender

List out the topic please ( Noob here ) Thanks guys
First you have to ask questions in order to know what topic you shud talk about.
Maybe u can ask about her job: where she work, what she do.....then ask about her... what she like and what she dont like....Ask about her family too....
Nway, there's so many topic you can talk about with the opposite gender including books (if u read any), politics (if you guys have been going out for a while), interesting places and u can even talk about cars or F1. But dont go into details about the machine and parts. They will feel bored after that :sleep:.

Bump: Oh forgot... you can even talk about movies, food, ur future plan or ur work. If the lady has interest in you, she would love to know more about u.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings guys!

I'm driving a 4G92 SOHC stick tranny, just need some advise on the engine oils that is ideal for my driving style, was currently using ELF Semi-Syn 10-30. Going to change the engine oil soon. Just need some advise from you guys.

- Visiting Uncle Lim at least 2 times per month, daily driven to work daily 15km per day. Always hit 6k RPM. Oil changes based on month not mileage, around 4-5 months once, odo clock around 3k per oil changes. No oil leak visible, and I still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience