Engaged and marry at young age

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

alantan

3,000 RPM
At th Era of this time,
staying alive has been a survival for most of teh people in big cities..some get good chances sum just work all their life.

What do you think of people marrying at young ages like 22-26?
if it's 20 years ago, it may still be okay..but now it's liek so tough...

anyone here has anything to share?

If u plan to hv a family (kids), better marry before 30s otherwise by the time ur kids reach their teenage years, u will be 50s or 60s already. Difficult to take care esp if u hv rebelling kids.

If u don't plan to hv any kids, don't even need to start early... or better still, don't even marry. Just hv a couple of GFs will do.

arrowhead said:
my nephew got married 2 months back. he was only 18 then. beat that. :cool:

i got a friend(girl) marry at 18 also...ermm..mebbe related eh?hahahahah

beat that too...everyne knows what happen

i'm 26 and I'm married :) but nothing much change other than i need to tick [married] on any applications form.

Have a steady job,got a car and and ahouse and can support 2 person with ur salary.Sure can married early.Now i am 28.I think going to married soon.

well,,..marrying is one thing to be consider..but i think having kids is sumthin you must have if you're married la...kids is sumthin happy,prospher and not a beban la...but if they rebel...then er..pray hard

ermmm...i just got another firend just engaged today..22 years old...Home Office doing animation..kinda stable i think...doing at least 4-5k amonth..22 years of age..bought a house too...

that is also why i posted this topic la...
i think i wanna get maary young also...ahahah..my mom got my brother at 22 and got me at 24...hmm.i'm 19 now..haha..i thinm my mother gonna be a young grandmother(hopefully la)..

another thing also..now many girls doesn;t want to get marry at young ages..says after married..then aiyah..

Because many girls prefer to earn their own money (career more important)... find someone else lor... maybe Thai or Viet girls?

me now i 23... still poor and pocket also got hole 1... i think when get 30 also no $$ to married... some more no leng chai .. no gal wan....

But send them for medical check-up first... who knows... may not be real girls after all... like that SG case back in 1992... man marries a woman (but her IC shows a picture of a man). He got a shocked and they divorced immediately.

alantan said:
At th Era of this time,
staying alive has been a survival for most of teh people in big cities..some get good chances sum just work all their life.

What do you think of people marrying at young ages like 22-26?
if it's 20 years ago, it may still be okay..but now it's liek so tough...

anyone here has anything to share?

diu lor, this time sure mr alantan ask me where to get good wedding gown liow...aiyor:tongue:

acbc said:
That one is 'accident' already... no choice!:D

hahaa... man, u know what i always remind myself?? RUBBER is CHEAPER than MILK POWDER.... so get good rubber to avoid accidents.... just like rubbers for your car..... hahaha....:biggrin:

arrowhead said:
my nephew got married 2 months back. he was only 18 then. beat that. :cool:

HAha, my fren sure win ur nephew, coz when he married just 16 nia, sum more his wif only 15...now?? His kids oredy 8 years old lo....:lol:

thteh86 said:
wah taiko....so early wanna be commited d ah?

oi oi..mana ade....cilaka..sial budak

uncle fred, don;t worry...still not happening yet. you realise i never ask you where to eat recently....haha..now we startto sense sumthin isn;t it?

mohalw said:
HAha, my fren sure win ur nephew, coz when he married just 16 nia, sum more his wif only 15...now?? His kids oredy 8 years old lo....:lol:
if the same cycle continue, ur friend can be grand father at age 36 and great grand father at 48.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom