Eneos NO MORE!!!

i got no complaints for the film.... pretty much satisfied wit it.. but itz the darn wavy rear film!!! urgh! frustration... grrr...

my 1U eneos story.

Incident 1.

Took my car to check on break lining and also complaint about hand break not working right. They ask me to change front and back break lining which cost me a bomb. Took out everything from driver seat and plastic panel in the middle just to check for hand break fault. Wait for about 2 hrs for the spare part which they thought yes "they thought" was faulty. After that still the same. WTF

Incident 2.

Took my car for an oil change and same time ask them to check my tyre pressure for all 4 tyres. On the same day 2 of my tyre valve broke and got stranded along LDP even AAM can't help. Double WTF.

Since then on more Eneos 1U but am using Eneos Kepong. They are not so busy and service level still ok.

for an oil change

even though 1u eunos bad...the product's they bring in....quite good..and ori...too bad the price wayy out of my reach..

kowkl said:
my 1U eneos story.

Incident 1.

Took my car to check on break lining and also complaint about hand break not working right. They ask me to change front and back break lining which cost me a bomb. Took out everything from driver seat and plastic panel in the middle just to check for hand break fault. Wait for about 2 hrs for the spare part which they thought yes "they thought" was faulty. After that still the same. WTF

Incident 2.

Took my car for an oil change and same time ask them to check my tyre pressure for all 4 tyres. On the same day 2 of my tyre valve broke and got stranded along LDP even AAM can't help. Double WTF.

Since then on more Eneos 1U but am using Eneos Kepong. They are not so busy and service level still ok.

for an oil change

ur incident sounded very similiar to my first experience. I reached 1U carpark and winded down my window to take ticket, after take ticket, try to wind up window but totally no movement. So i brought it direct to Eneos to repair. Told the mechanic my window spoil and without taking a look at it, he said railing cables broke, so have to change railing. So i agreed, and after changing the power window railings, he tried but window again same thing, no movement at all. Then he said motor broke, I was like WTF, u didnt check properly then said railing and he replied, oh at first it was railing then because we try to so many times, the motor burnt out.. Can u believe his lies in trying to escape blame? Anyhow, it was during the changing of the power window railing when they damaged my window and scratched off a chunk of my window tint....:angry_smile:

Fluffy said:
shud just complain to the manager or sumthing...and hope that action will be taken.

is true.... d staff r suck!..... but management wont do anything even though they know their staff attidude....

1u branch ok a bit..... if u go kepong branch... u will vomit blood man! especially serve by d black manager.... sure 'kena potong leher'.....

and another specky 'kwai lan' chi guy... i guess is a senior mech or asst mgr.... worst.... tat time my fren still working ther.... my wira spent bout 2k changing this n tat... he ask my fren whether i got money to settle d bill or not... izit damm fxxx up.

according to my enous mech fren this specky guy will d most teruk part is tat d sparepart no spoilt... he clean it then he will tell u tat he had change a new 1...
d staff really 'toh mai' one ler...

d only guy really can do car is japanese botak manager @ 1u... but this guy sometime also ask cust to change some unnecessary part, gm himself also can do service with wearing tie....

ok guy... good luck if still wanna visit or send ur car to enous

dont la guys... i always wait till sale time and buy those PIAA stuff la.. 20% lo.... i bought more than 1k already pIAA.... save me 200...

Just to inform u guys that most parts changed by EON or authorized workshop are under warranty. If got problem they will change it for FOC. I forgot how long already.

have to use all japanese workers... but hurm itz will cost a bomb and sure the price will be higher... but for the good work, sum say itz worth

na_power said:
have to use all japanese workers... but hurm itz will cost a bomb and sure the price will be higher... but for the good work, sum say itz worth

better management will do .......

trex92,
I thought Leonard has agreed that you fix up the tint yourself and that you show him the receipt and he'll pay you back? Leonard cares about Eneos and it's customers. The workers at the garage obviously don't seem to.

satria_95 said:
trex92,
I thought Leonard has agreed that you fix up the tint yourself and that you show him the receipt and he'll pay you back? Leonard cares about Eneos and it's customers. The workers at the garage obviously don't seem to.

i called him after u spoke with him last time and when i brought my car in for him to have a look, he said can even replace the tint there if i want to since it would be hard for me to look for outside similiar colour tints so i decided to replace it at eneos.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom