Eneos @ Jusco Metro Prima

proton12vauto
nice to meet u...i stay near Giant there....PM la if wanna meet up or watever

Originally posted by GTR2579+Dec 25 2004, 19:05 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GTR2579 @ Dec 25 2004, 19:05 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Toyota4AE-T@Dec 22 2004, 09:46
Me bad experience, went change engine oil and oil filter, they can't even take out my oil filter!!!
after 2 hours trying, tell the fella to try remove it from top not from bottom of the car, he not botter to listen, and saying " service manual say remove from bottom" , and worst, due to inproper handling, they screw up the oil filter cap holder, and they say need to remove radiator first b4 take out filter!
Me like wtf! wasted 2 hours there, end up go under coconut tree see ah pek, 10 min kautim for me with no charge!

Me personally won't go there change oil anymore, but 1 thing, they quote me rm1/tyre for nitro refill.
IS TRUE!!! me and toyota4ae-t >>>2 hours waiting for change engine oil only. ..
:blink:

Finally, oil filter can't take out. Just change engine oil only. :(

and ...KNN, the Fat guy wearing Dark Blue uniform look like more SIFU said " service manual say remove from bottom " and won't listen anybody say.

toyota4ae-t >> proton aeroback1.6(M)

worst experience~ :( [/b][/quote]
I had a bad experience with Eneos 1U too. I am driving a Proton Putra. My driver's side automatic window jammed while i was trying to wind it up after taking the car park ticket at 1U. I went directly to Eneos to repair. Without looking at anything, the techinician said it was the railing and cables condemned. So I agreed to change it. They completely cut the cables to dismantle the thing. THey were REALLY rough with cutting the cables until I sounded them. They were so rough they ended up dending the interior part of the door frame. I was pissed but fine, since put back the door panel cannot see, i didnt make a fuss.

After putting up the new railing and cables, still cannot work, then he tell me it was the motor condemned..>!@#@!, railing was okay in the first place, but since now cables cut have to change already. Cost me RM70 like that for the railing. Okay, I screwed him but he defended saying that because railing jammed, the motor burnt out. Bloody hell!! Okay, fine, I dun make fuss also. Just pay. I spent something like 5 hrs there waiting and waiting and waiting. So slow their labour. After completed, when they finally winded up my window, there was a big chunk of window tinting torn off! They chipped it off accidentally when they were trying to cut the cables for the railing. I blew my top and complained to the management and the Jap guy there. He promised to replace it at another date however, after so long and calling him so many times until in the end, he said, my brand they don't cater, so no replacement. So in the end, they compensate nothing! :angry:

fuck...sue them woi..go to the consumer department and complain...sure they pissed wan...or u can go threaten them by saying u will tell newspapers,magazine,consumer dept,frenz,car teams,internet forums la...go on and act woi!!

1 things I agree with you is that the service at Eneos is always very slow. They like to take their time to fix your car. They will put it up on the jack and then for so long you don't know where the mechanic went and then later on he'll come back, do a little bit and then to totally ciao.

There's a few times I brought some cars to service and fix. The guy will just drive the car up the jack and then dissapear and then I'll be watching the car waiting for someone to fix it. Then when I turn my back they will just come to me and say ok done already. Shit man I don't know whether really done or not. Since these were things like engine flush and fill tyre with nitrogen... there's no way I can tell whether they really did it or not.

Originally posted by cyclonite@Dec 21 2004, 18:48
What else can I say... been there a couple of times recently and always ended up more than satisfied :) The people there are very friendly, professional and hardworking (they will go the extra mile when doing something for you) and the price is very reasonable as compared to outside too. This i'm talking about price for small parts and labour lah. For big items like tyres, rims they are still abit on the pricey side.

Also, they have all sorts of equipment to carry out professional job properly.
BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICES...

ME:SAYA NAK TANYA HARGA NI TERMASUK TAYAR SEKALI KE..?
LOOK AT ME UP AND DOWN
CS:AI..TAK TAU TENGOK KE..?
ME:TAKDE DISCOUNT..?
CS:CUBA KIRA LAA...KALAU RIMS SEBIJI DAH BERAPA.. CAMPUR TAYAR.?
KIRA SEDIRI LAA...

u must have been to the eneos 1U
nowadays 1U staff are very bad attitude. the workshop are full of asshole.
if u go to metro prima eneos, this thing won't happen one.
but sadly, many good workers are goin to left eneos soon. haihzz, now me no place to hang out soon liao... so sad.. :(

all leave already hahah a....all boykot eneos..due to some probs with the japss..

hey man the eneos over at du is not to bad. a little expensive but they do a good job lah. cehck it out.