Eneos @ Jusco Metro Prima

cyclonite

500 RPM
What else can I say... been there a couple of times recently and always ended up more than satisfied :) The people there are very friendly, professional and hardworking (they will go the extra mile when doing something for you) and the price is very reasonable as compared to outside too. This i'm talking about price for small parts and labour lah. For big items like tyres, rims they are still abit on the pricey side.

Also, they have all sorts of equipment to carry out professional job properly.

two thumbs up for them. there was once i wanna wire my Defi link system, i went to seek them (coz my mech not free and i gotta remove my old gauges) so got to choice but to go there (near).. after done, they dont wanna charge me for the labour too (they say its simple job).. gotta buy them drinks when i do my visit there next time

Well, I guess I'll just visit them next time. Coz the one in 1U has absolute bullshit service. To get a Clarion Sub and HU took me almost 1 hour plus wait for them to find the stock.

actually they are nice.. went there to change fuel filter.. a bit leak.. they fix it for me.. then go there fill up nitrogen and balancing for one tyre due to puncture.. nitro + balancing only RM8.. where to find..

hhrmmm..their stuff there is good too...
but never bought nething yet la..just went there for a look..too far la for me..hehe
klg dude all..

maybe the service is good but all the items are quite pricey...
they quote me rm10 each tyre for nitrogen gas pump...
i can get rm5 per piece at klang :P

Originally posted by et5828@Dec 21 2004, 22:37
You went to which branch?
PJ one issit?

I got nitro + balancing for RM8 wor in Kepong Eneos.. some item also reasonable..
Air filter n Oil filter price is okay... their K&N, bulb, rim, tyre, momo are notably more expensive than outside according to my scout...

jusco metro prima is in Kepong.

Yeah lots of good comments from forummers here, I really hope they keep up their good service forever, and maintain the good professional mechanics they have. They are so detailed and good and they don't charge extra for that.

There's a tall malay guy there, Kancil expert he drives a while L2 with twin exhaust at the back wan... he's very good also.

1 word of advise: go during weekdays in the afternoon. The garage will be near empty and all the mechanics will have time to work on your car w/o having to rush so they will do a good job.

Originally posted by kapitan+Dec 21 2004, 22:47 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kapitan @ Dec 21 2004, 22:47 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-et5828@Dec 21 2004, 22:37
You went to which branch?
PJ one issit?

I got nitro + balancing for RM8 wor in Kepong Eneos.. some item also reasonable..
Air filter n Oil filter price is okay... their K&N, bulb, rim, tyre, momo are notably more expensive than outside according to my scout... [/b][/quote]
i went klang dude...maybe they charge u cheaper since only involve one tyre only...i asked them for 4 tyres and they charge me rm40...tats freaking expensive :(

Me bad experience, went change engine oil and oil filter, they can't even take out my oil filter!!!
after 2 hours trying, tell the fella to try remove it from top not from bottom of the car, he not botter to listen, and saying " service manual say remove from bottom" , and worst, due to inproper handling, they screw up the oil filter cap holder, and they say need to remove radiator first b4 take out filter!
Me like wtf! wasted 2 hours there, end up go under coconut tree see ah pek, 10 min kautim for me with no charge!

Me personally won't go there change oil anymore, but 1 thing, they quote me rm1/tyre for nitro refill.

eneos 1U is sucks .....coz eneos images is been spoiled by those Boleh boys......
pump tyres oso dunno hoe many psi shld put in....cibai........ :angry: ..

Originally posted by Toyota4AE-T@Dec 22 2004, 09:46
Me bad experience, went change engine oil and oil filter, they can't even take out my oil filter!!!
after 2 hours trying, tell the fella to try remove it from top not from bottom of the car, he not botter to listen, and saying " service manual say remove from bottom" , and worst, due to inproper handling, they screw up the oil filter cap holder, and they say need to remove radiator first b4 take out filter!
Me like wtf! wasted 2 hours there, end up go under coconut tree see ah pek, 10 min kautim for me with no charge!

Me personally won't go there change oil anymore, but 1 thing, they quote me rm1/tyre for nitro refill.
IS TRUE!!! me and toyota4ae-t >>>2 hours waiting for change engine oil only. ..
:blink:

Finally, oil filter can't take out. Just change engine oil only. :(

and ...KNN, the Fat guy wearing Dark Blue uniform look like more SIFU said " service manual say remove from bottom " and won't listen anybody say.

toyota4ae-t >> proton aeroback1.6(M)

worst experience~ :(

nv service my car b4 there...only done car wash...hahaha.....coz my house damn near there....sum item abit pricey la....

Pls pls reduce the size of your sig or just remove it. It's ridiculous. Btw, nice car, seen it many times on the federal highway.

Pls pls do something bout the sig.

ok loe mr. element...sowee le.....i nv check oso....didn't know turn up tis big

u seen my car b4?hopefully u nv caught me drivin like sumthin la...ehehehe

nice car u have there mitec-i

anyway ...
from my experience...
not all the ppl in eneos are that bad...
any1 of u knw the chinese guys?
ah lee ah hua?
+ the boss n few other staffs ??
they are nice ppl
the malays are just a show off...
no offence though..