EG 8 Modify

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
Hi guys,

Good day, I tried looking for old tread regards to half cut Honda EK 9 engine and Workshop can do this transplant but can't find any.

Bassically I got an EG8 sedan which is using D15b (auto) engine, I will like to know which typer R engine will suit this car and can I maintain auto or i need to change it to manual ?
What will be the cost and which is the best workshop in town.:adore:

Cheers.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
hard to recommend when u dont mention where u are?

Malaysia has alot of towns.

if ur near to shah alam...go to mudah.my and look for jebon71. he has a lot of DC2 and EK9 halfcuts and does installations too....yes both will fit ur car easily. u can get the cost there as well.

but if u wanna maintain auto...pls dont waste money on a type r...either get a B16A Auto or a B18C GSR (Non-Type R) Auto. cheaper.

anyway...if u insist on an Auto Type R...ull have to buy the type r halfcut and also buy an auto gearbox. coz type r has no auto

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
I'm from Klein bro Thanks for the info ..cheers I guess b18c will do...

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
it's gonna cost me a Bomb rite..?Looks like it's cost 7k plus for the B16A engine ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Demo Curi Myvi @ Santai Alam Budiman 2010 - YouTube
Hello there fellow forumers. This has got to be an interesting topic. As you can see from the video, how easy it is to reach for the release cable of a myvi just over the front right tyres. My way of deterring this is i bought a hood lock which comes with keys. I know locksmiths are around, but at least this will make the thieves malas to hijack my car, battery etc. Will be installing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience