Door rubbers / weatherstrips

mokomoko

500 RPM
Hi guys, i was just wondering is there a place you can go to refurbish your car's door rubbers / weatherstrips?

I don't really want to find new ones cause its gonna be hard to find so i was thinking whether is there any shop that can fix the door rubbers around?

Thanks for your help:proud:

DIY use bike tubes la...

normally chop shops can find but its a hell lotta chop shops to go

or weld ur doors n enter/exit thru the window...haha!

wei! dimsum TT with bro TR in seremban this sunday..leng mou?

DIY use bike tubes la...

Im serious! i need to fix up me door rubbers or else rain masuk! Dont tell me to use condoms next ah!

Dimsum TT? can can give me the details, you still got my old number i guess, u still never pm me your new number

condom ah...i never thought of that...haha...worth a try bro...hhehehe

go look at DIY 3" super duper heavy duty CAI last page

i PrimeMinister u later

what car are you driving? Jap or conti? FYI, Old jap car rubber is harder to find.

for car door weather strip, they are common ones that sold in sparepart shop. just bring the ori and try matching it. Some mod may be required but they will work fine.

for front windscreen, the seal is more specific, and can't use the typical ones, as there will be high chance of water leaking. Anyway, the seal may still be in production. not many sparepart shop stock them unless you order from them.

HTH

DIY use bike tubes la...

Wat u mean by DIY bike tubes??

mokomoko:try to check with Dolwa Auto Glass Sdn. Bhd. it just located beside Tawakal Hospital Jln Pahang...Contact:Yaw Yew Keong(03-4021 4233)

i got my 25 years old car weatherstrip there...both front rear and the window running channel rubber...but doesn't have door rubber fo my car...:bawling:

Last edited:
mokomoko:ur welcome....do come to kepong to TT with the kepong kakis....hehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom