Disappointed With Proton....

mona-vie

Apparently, no one could fix the stock car alarm. My car couldn't start. Engine just die off immediately after start. The WS said its a problem with the ECU and it needs to be reset. For some reason, no one has the tool or the knowledge to do it.

Check on the net and found that Satria Neo's Alarm is extremely problemantic and tons of complain even for new owners..... sigh......

proton say tak apa lah...as long as u buy off already...now u should go other no here.bla bla bla...complain at any service department one to one,sorry for ur problem.hope proton will solve for u soon.:stupid:

try to get confirmation from the service centre...if not go for tribunal...really sure they will acting more fast.....

Helo guys,i've got problem with my power window cozs it does not operation properly.It too slow when we press closed window and sometimes it will stuck when we want to closed the window.For information my car is wira a/back years 2001.The original power window only the front window and rear window is manual.I have modified the rear window become power window and almost 3 times change the power window motor and still have the same problem....can someone have this experience and have setle it share some tips to me...TQ

Helo guys,i've got problem with my power window cozs it does not operation properly.It too slow when we press closed window and sometimes it will stuck when we want to closed the window.For information my car is wira a/back years 2001.The original power window only the front window and rear window is manual.I have modified the rear window become power window and almost 3 times change the power window motor and still have the same problem....can someone have this experience and have setle it share some tips to me...TQ

use to have this problem..

solution : buy a rubber protection liquid (cant remember the brand name)

the cause is the rubber underneath the window has broken, u need to replace or revive it

peace.. out :burnout:

My Satria Neo is finally fixed. Reset alarm ECU, and reprogram the key. oh man.....

Hopefully no more alarm problems.

hi Guys
I planing to get Proton car Savvy or Saga FL.. any suggestion which one to get it

As Im working lady not sure which one and can only explain the good and bad of this two car..will be more appreciate :party:

hi Guys
I planing to get Proton car Savvy or Saga FL.. any suggestion which one to get it

As Im working lady not sure which one and can only explain the good and bad of this two car..will be more appreciate :party:

If u only consider Proton car, i'd say Saga FL.. Savvy is an old & not so popular car..

If u consider other manufacturer, i'd say Perodua.. better quality and price

Gudluck :burnout:

hi Guys

Maintenance - Saga FL
Space - Saga FL
Body strength- Savvy
Fuel cosumption - Savvy
:driver:

try these few service centre instead of those dealer's service centre.
1) mutiara damansara
2) Central of excellence, shah alam along kesas highway to kemuning
3) glenmarie
4) desa tun razak near UKM
5) kepong maluri
6) pj sect 13
7) puchong jaya opposite IOI mall

they might be able to assist.

BLM = saga

get saga rather than savvy coz its newer, bigger size, parts banyak.
saga also have lifetime warranty on power window..

Boleh letak mivec....1.6 mivec.....hihihihi....prangggggggggggggg.............

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom