DiGi changes the Smart Plan Quota system secretly !!

QingXing

I just got cheated by DiGi. They secretly changed the terms of smart plan without giving notice in advance. I no longer allowed to use any data after reaching my monthly quota, which is not the case when I signed the agreement for 1 year. How many of you are using DiGi smart plan and face the same issue ? :confused:

Ahh..loop holes..did the fine print mention they reserve the right to change the T&C without prior notice?

Ahh..loop holes..did the fine print mention they reserve the right to change the T&C without prior notice?

Yes they are certainly legal to do changes to the terms and conditions. But I signed data plan with DiGi mainly because there are no extra charges after reaching quota, just a speed throttle. Sad la bro, I no longer see integrity and honesty in this company.

u mobile bestttt....

many of my celcom fren already changed..

me after more than 10years using maxis will change side to umobile soooonnnn......

So far, I didnt notice but I signed up a Data Plan on January. Yes, reach certain GB or space or Quota, the speed will be slower only...but
wont charge..

Got meh? I am using their DG Smartplan. They didn't block me even I exceeded the quota, just throttled to lower speed.

Got meh? I am using their DG Smartplan. They didn't block me even I exceeded the quota, just throttled to lower speed.

Yup just lower speed...maybe he got the wrong data plan? :confused:

DiGi customer service told me they have made changes to the terms and conditions 7 days ago, quietly. You may check out 'DiGi scams' in other forums such as Lowyat to get yourself updated.

Go complain to MCMC not ZTH.

I already lodged a report to MCMC, posts in ZTH is to share the information so that people does not sign agreement for what they do not want in the future.

I think he exceeded his credit limit should be the case la...

Impossible. I paid my bills 3 days ago and current outstanding is RM20+, credit limit RM500, and this issue is confirmed by our DiGi customer service call center that they have secretly made changes to DiGi Smart Plan.

Hmm...if that's the case, I believe many would change to other operators...coz digi coverage tak boleh pakai at some area leh. I once borrow my fren's hp to online. But after 5mins I couldn't connect to anything, I gave him back and we went to find wifi nearby lol

.coz digi coverage tak boleh pakai at some area leh. ...

haha.. digi coverage should tak boleh pakai alot area ... haha.. however I have been using digi day one since now, almost 12+ years, seriously, digi corporate ethic is much much higher than M or C or .....that is why I currently only stick on digi , however new player like U and X is also very interesting plan but only for individual not business usage

regard to the block data, i only experience it with M broadband usb stick before. for Digi , they just throttle down to Edge when I am done with my 3Gig quota... perhaps you should check with digi why they ban you ? human errors are like drinking milo nowdays in malaysia , is consider a norm not mistake ... hahaha...

Digi said maintenance will end 14 sep 2012 for my gf area but until today still like shit...intermittent no line...

Digi said maintenance will end 14 sep 2012 for my gf area but until today still like shit...intermittent no line...

Digi runs on 1800 wave length while M and C uses 900. The smaller number actually transmit further that is why Digi coverage is less....
I am Digi user also, but I am mostly in town, so it works for me. If travel outstation most of the time like my office sales staffs, them M and C will be better......

Always at the bottom they mention....

T & C applies....

What is T & C ?

Tipu & Cheats?

hahaha......:elefant:

T&C = Think & Calculate...

Bullshit one la bro...

I bloody complained to Digi like 4 years back...said that Kepong Line totally terrible and when
I'm in my room, totally no line. Imagine I have to make calls or answer calls either near my gate or just outside of my house...also is not in Full Bars connection...

Until today after 4 years still the same...Called and check 2 years ago. Said still in progress in
improving it. Then I thought Aiya 4 years adi should be better adi la DIGI.

I was using Maxis Back then after complain then no improvement, straight change.

Then now change back to DiGi just to take their SmartPlan and get a new phone...bugger
regret taking Digi...