Different between Honda & Toyota Genuine Oil

bird9799

Hi All,
I would like to know what is the different between both Japanese Maker engine oil.
- Which one provide more respone to my engine?
- What happen if I change my engine oil every 10,000km?
- Which maker engine oil provide more protection to my car?

Need all members advise and suggestion, I'm deciding to choose the engine which give me more protection and more respone. Thanks.

to be safe, use the oil grade dat is specified in ur maintenace manual. change by the intervals stated in there, simple.

as my personal fave, i's suggest elf instead of the two brands u mentioned. go for d molygraphite series for better protection n performance. iam also selling it for a 100 for a 4 liter of 15w-50, please pm for more info

hehe, teriklan pulak..

Thanks for the advice. I'm looking for genuine oil and no really trust with others brand because now's a day a lot of recycle oil selling in the market. I prefer genuine oil instead.

I do heard a brand call Idemitsu also heard that they are the supplier to Honda engine oil. Honda recommended for 5,000km interval change for better protection to the engine.

I do heard Toyota engine oil is using Penzoil and can last 10,000km interval. How about the protection rate?

bro,is it penzoil mention for which country is for 10000 km?..for what i experience..the engine oil quality is also depends on humidity,dust,temperature..for our country condition,most of us will go for 5000 km to service..unless u drive a MB,BMW..then the car will tell u when to service..hihihi..

If I not mistaken, it is stated in the Toyota Vios maintenance service schedule showing 10,000km service in Malaysia. The service centre sure using the Toyota Genuine oil and is from Penzoil right?

genuine? lol, i dont dare suggest any recycled oil to u baii, its ELF ler baii.. lol

elf isnt sum cheapo oil, fyi ler..

i'd go 10thousand km anyday wit a good oil + filter change every 5thousand km, pennzoil and idemitsu are both very good oil brands, proven in both my cars. i prefer idemitsu because i get it cheaper

genuine? lol, i dont dare suggest any recycled oil to u baii, its ELF ler baii.. lol

elf isnt sum cheapo oil, fyi ler..

i'd go 10thousand km anyday wit a good oil + filter change every 5thousand km, pennzoil and idemitsu are both very good oil brands, proven in both my cars. i prefer idemitsu because i get it cheaper

i agree with u for elf..nice..but idemitsu(10w40) is not good for my engine coz too thin..

not even a thousand ask me topup again..now just use BP,15w-40..then ok..

yes, confirm : honda engine oil = idemitsu.

toyota , I also heard it was made by penzoil.

i've used both before, both quite ok

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom