Design, Fabrication, Machining, Modification, Welding

I know. Did thought of doing my own set of final gear for my trek too, Airtrek turbo final gear too tall, good for top speed & cruising, but pickup and response like snail. I hated it so much till I changed to manual, aahhhh.....so much fun.... of course when there's no traffic jam la...hehee

Due to our high powered & high torque engine, really have to invest in stronger, more expensive material, and a good heat treatment process to make it tougher.

Hey Stutz, U think U can find me a set of your trek's final gear set from Ah Wah, then I can take out my calculator to tut tut tut, see how much to make one set for U to try out ;D

U SERIOUS?! Wow that's cool! I'll be going to Ah Wah to check on my 8 tmrw. Let me ask him. Hehehehehhe. Imagine improved pickup with new finals. Muahahahaha.

And also the transfer gear too~~better material than ori would be damn nice~ can u guys imagine better final gear and stronger / reliable transfer gear =good response and good handling !!!

I asked Ah Wah already, no spare final drive lying around. He also said our auto gearbox housed the final gear inside between the gears unlike Evo's. I am not too sure what it means though... let me try to look for more.

Hi bro, can you quote me price for caliper bracket fabrication? Mitsu evo 7/8/9 brembo kit into ford fiesta mk7.
Pcd 4x100. Possible?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom