Defi MEter

Status
Not open for further replies.

4g63

Known Member
1 set defi meter (ext. temp,boost meter,oil press.)
selling at Rm1100(nego)
items-
ext. meter
oil, press.
boost meter
-all comes with bracket and the controller
- SEnSOR(only for boost meter)

now i can get a sensor only for the boost meter,the rest u hv to find it yur own

call me 019 3454949

Hi,

Why dont they come with sensors bro? Any idea what they would cost? TQ!

Sorry bro no idea,this thing i sell it on behalf of my friend,but he told me that u can get the sensor frm N1,the price i'm not sure

cheers!

read properly bro,it comes wuth the controller but no sensor

cheers

Price is negotiable....

call call call

update...

now i have the sensor only for the boost meter,the rest u have to get yur own,

PRICE now cahnge to Rm 1100(nego)

call 019 3454949

this thing must be stolen ppl caR ... if not ... y dun hav sensor ... AR>>!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :ph34r:

bro ckp baik2 bro, dun use those word la....u simply accused people....i'm not desperate to get xtra money le....i know diffrentiate halal and haram item la......u better think before u said something ok.....

Originally posted by 4g63@Feb 21 2005, 16:56
bro ckp baik2 bro, dun use those word la....u simply accused people....i'm not desperate to get xtra money le....i know diffrentiate halal and haram item la......u better think before u said something ok.....
Why don't have sensor? I was interested now I'm curious, please answer.

a bit expensive bro, seeing that you don't have the exhaust and oil press sensor. the sensors are quite expensive. i am interested cause my meters were stolen, but then can we nego your price?! it's kinda high!

all Pm replird,those who are interestd pls Pm me or call me.....dun worry the price is negotiable...

i find it weird lor??.....why in your pic the meters all pointing at 0 wan?.....should it be at the required temp,boost?

because of all meter dun have sensors, no sensors is like tat 1.....

My friend also got 1 oil press for sell,but no sensor also,who interested pls PM me!

means if no sensor just put the meter there as decoration only la...wah then this would be one expensive christmas lighting(no offence)..... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom