dear evO^madz

alien2jz

Known Member
i saw u advatar the "White mr2" ... i think its my previous car..izzit 3sge auto with no plate 9**?....if it is... wuts the latest on that car?any new pic?i miss it...

had to trade it over something else...isk2 isk2...still love the car...

up date me plzz

well when i got the car

i did the bodykit n painting...

So you r the ex owner who traded up to buy a Supra. I also viewed the car one time at Yap auto right? Veilside white?

hi there..... wow.. its great to know the ex owner. Thanks for keeping the car in good con... its been serving me well... anyway now the car is in JB. Planning for heart transplant. ^_^

yah..... so far only a small little RSM from my previous car.. nothing much. So you driving a supra now? cool car... hows the feeling ?

Hi Alien... you from kl right? see when you free we TT... let you see see your previous knight.... that day i accidentally hit bumper... slightly crack... sadz! heard you own a supra now... any project upcoming?

yerp...i now own a supra..come over 2 dataran prima man...we "jsoc + supra clubs" tt they all the time on friday nite...pm me ur number will give u more info...where do u stay?

yo... i stay JB .... hardly have chance to coming down kl... anyway my hp no 0127464012... will really like to meet up with you guys.... alien got your supra pic to share share ma??

Top Bottom