DAMD Lancer Mitsubishi EVO 8. (2fast,2furious REPLICA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

DAMD Lancer Mitsubishi EVO 8. (2fast,2furious REPLICA)

turbo_menace

Known Member
I'm helping my uncle out to sell a car which is in their showroom.

They have a fully done up EVO 8, replica of the yellow evo in 2fast,2 furious.

Full Apexi goodies.

The car looks really good, and very well kept.

the car was done up in japan and brought down.

some of the specs:

Full DAMD stylng effect (front,side & Back)
ARC N1 rear wing
special paint and graphics (2fast,2furious desgn)
street glow under neon kit
RO-JA Alloy Wheels (montegi Racing), with falken tyres.
Alpine DVD Audio system

MAX power 425ps

NX nitros oxide system

Apexi stuff:

Apex power FC
Apex AVCR
Apex SAFC 2
Apex GT front pipe
Apex GT Spec muffler
Apex power intake
Apex alluminium induction box
Apex El system (Boost, exhaust + controller)
Apex A750 brake pads
Apex N1 Damper type Pro.

plus some other extras which you have to see for yourself.

being a car nut myself i have to say the car looks excellent.

price starts at 230K negotiable. location KL

genuine buyers only.

i got some pics on my phone but cannot upload on pc lah. i'll try to upload it later.

But if any of u guys interested to look at it, send me an sms @ 012-2039962 (ed)

or u can meet up with me for some teh tarik and i'll show the video also (on phone lar).

any questions or u wanna view the car, call me at the same number ler.

hey man about this car u talking about can u post up some picture so i can see the car .... plsss !

hey stopid9 is it u tell me something i really cannot get what u said leh ... ermmm sorry lah ... so blur here not enough sleep haha ... pls tell me again ok thx

I think this is the car in Mofaz's showroom rite? The car for sale? I thought sold already coz I saw it once zooming around here in Damansara here. Damn nice and fast car. Really Fast and Furious.

hehaha,
i'll try to post the pics bro, if your hp got mms give it to me so at least i can send it via phone....

tomei-r,
yeah it's the one in the mofaz showroom. the car is not sold yet. Maybe from damasara(their gudang near tmn tun) they moved the car to kl showroom.

bro,i know which car you trying to sell...quite famous car...it is now at KL Mofaz showroom...i juz been there last week...really an amazing car...look 99.99% like the one in 2 Fast 2 Furious...especially the NX nos system...but izzit working?this car really can drive in KL?hehe...

Turbo Menace,

This car is a real beauty. Worth every sen for it. Most unfortunately, not everyone can afford a car at this price. So just ignore those irrelevant queries meant to disturb u and go on with your sale. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom