D1 Spec Bubble Removal Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

D1 Spec Bubble Removal Tank

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Hi Guys!

Brand new D1 SPEC Bubble Removal Tank for sale!

Comes with blue, flexi hoses, clamps, screws, mountings and 2 radiator caps.

Price: RM 230 NEGO

3 months (90 days) warranty from manufacturing defect.

LOC:TMN TUN/CENTERPOINT/BANDAR UTAMA/ THE CURVE

Interested parties do PM me, thanks :)

Last edited:
hamsap said:
Hi Guys!

Brand new D1 SPEC Bubble Removal Tank for sale!

Comes with blue, flexi hoses, clamps, screws, mountings and 2 radiator caps.

Price: RM 230 NEGO

LOC:TMN TUN/CENTERPOINT/BANDAR UTAMA/ THE CURVE

Interested parties do PM me, thanks :)

best price??? sms me at 017-8889518 (including installation and warranty?)

CARENT said:
best price??? sms me at 017-8889518 (including installation and warranty?)

PM replied and SMS sent.

Warranty is 70 days from manufacturing defect :)

I3en_I3en said:
can install in any car???

From the manual instruction, it seems so. What car do you plan to have it installed?

Hi there!

i m interested 2 know how this bubble removal tank works n where issit installed 2?? dunno this item u hav can help solve my problem?? when my fuel tank got 1/4 left n after hard manouvers, my external fuel pump makes noise like theres sand in it!! partly my tank is 4 a carb....

if u can settle this problem, pm me ur best price..... thanx

SA6YEuro said:
Hi there!

i m interested 2 know how this bubble removal tank works n where issit installed 2?? dunno this item u hav can help solve my problem?? when my fuel tank got 1/4 left n after hard manouvers, my external fuel pump makes noise like theres sand in it!! partly my tank is 4 a carb....

if u can settle this problem, pm me ur best price..... thanx

Hi bro,

The bubble catch tank or also know also breather tank is installed in between the radiator line. What it does is it seperates the bubbles from the running water in your radiator.

I think what you are experiencing from your car after 1/4 tank of fuel left is called fuel surge. What you need is a fuel surge tank hehe

hamsap said:
Hi bro,

The bubble catch tank or also know also breather tank is installed in between the radiator line. What it does is it seperates the bubbles from the running water in your radiator.

what is the advantage by separating the bubbles?

4898 said:
hamsap said:
Hi bro,

what is the advantage by separating the bubbles?

Here you go:
http://www.greddy.com/prod_rad_breather_tank.htm

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GREDDY-12400903&Category_Code=GREDDY-BREATHER-TANK

http://www.racerwheel.com/under-the-hood-radiators---fans-cooling-parts-sard-breather-tank.html

:)

hi....i m interested oil catch tank n buble tank.....got diskaun?
u got hp?i cal u how? :biggrin: or u sms me 019-3311125

hamsap... can you explain... there 3 nozel at th tank... 1st, 2nd & 3rd go where to where?

hafez said:
hamsap... can you explain... there 3 nozel at th tank... 1st, 2nd & 3rd go where to where?

Hi Hafez,

The bubble catch thank suppose to sit and installed in between the radiator and the original coolant resevoir, hence the usage of the first 2 holes.

The 3rd hole comes to use depending on the application. Usually, it will connect to the lower hose that connects to the radiator and your engine block.

Hope that helps bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.