Crankshaft Timing Pulley for Lexus IS200 (GXE10) engine: toyota 1G-FE

shauqi_wax123

Hi Guys...

I really need your help here..I sent my lexus IS200 for timing belt change recently and my foreman said that my crankshaft timing pulley is already worn out and needs to be changed..He couldn't find it even after contacting alot of spare parts shops around Alor Setar (i'm living in ALor Star). If anyone have this item for sale or know where to find it, please help me..the engine is toyota 1G-FE, similar to Altezza AS200 if i'm not mistaken..Here, i attach the product picture n code to make it easier for you guys to be able to help me..please..

attachment.php
:adore:

Attachments

• Untitled2 copy.jpg
    Untitled2 copy.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 4,381
My phone number is 0164578570..u can always call or sms me if you have some info bout this part..TQ so much

There was a member that advised you to contact Wing Hin Auto Supplies in KL.
They will be able to help you.
Wing Hin Auto Supplies Sdn Bhd

Wisma Wing Hin
No 27-5, Jalan Loke Yew,
55200, Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.

Tel 1: 03-9221 8867
Tel 2: 03-9221 7261
Tel 3: 03-9221 3155
Fax: 03-9221 9217

tq so much Greytezza for the reply..i will definately call them tomorrow n ask bout the part..do i need to quote the part number or just state the part's name?...

If you are sure that your part number is correct, then you can quote the part number to them. Otherwise tell them your car model and ask their advise.

called WInghing but they say they dont have stock for the item...:( It takes 1 n a half month to order the part...so sad ooo...anyone has other alternative please help..tq

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom