cosplay or trying to be wierd?

mysupra

Known Member
I went to mid valley yesterday after I dunno how many years..n i saw a lot of weird people... there is this group wearing army boots and this guy wore a skinny jeans that is short until u can see the top of the socks ??? n the other guy is wearing army pants and tight jackets??? wtf?? :shocked: r they prince's fans? n where the hell do they buy their clothes? kiki lala??

then I thought okayla, only 1 group...then suddenly couple of girls n guys in goth....wat??? :retarded: am i somewhere im not supposed to be?...n if u go near gsc is way wierder, like these kids i think from junior high, all in groups i dunno what the hell they are doing, but since when kids are so free to roam like that?? in my time, the only place i can afford to go is the nearest shopping mall n play bowling...wat happened to the community???

OUh my god thank god im living in PJ... please god help the government n make sure they dont make any lrt to go to one utama.. i think all this started off bcoz of public transportation...coz as i remember b4 there was a train to mid valley, there were no such annoyance.

N i think shopping malls should make a dresscode from now on..gosh i really feel weird yesterday.

Last edited:
i saw students dress up with cartoons characters around times square. :emoticon_U:

thats still ok, U know in HK i saw those young gals or sometime even old gals wearing those style call "lolita" and walking on street like nothing.....

and things gets worse when i saw one freaking guy dress into gal and wear "lolita"...really feel like go ahead and give him a slap....

what is lolita? go check out this website : http://www.uzone21.com/youthvoice/index.epl?id=100

yes, that was christmas eve....in Tsim sha Tsui MTR station....a freaking guy wearing pink lolita and walking with other lolita chicks....damn sarcastic...

me and my friend almost puke when we saw him....the whole MTR station was like "what the hell"........

Last edited:
mysupra said:
I went to mid valley yesterday after I dunno how many years..n i saw a lot of weird people... there is this group wearing army boots and this guy wore a skinny jeans that is short until u can see the top of the socks ??? n the other guy is wearing army pants and tight jackets??? wtf?? :shocked: r they prince's fans? n where the hell do they buy their clothes? kiki lala??

then I thought okayla, only 1 group...then suddenly couple of girls n guys in goth....wat??? :retarded: am i somewhere im not supposed to be?...n if u go near gsc is way wierder, like these kids i think from junior high, all in groups i dunno what the hell they are doing, but since when kids are so free to roam like that?? in my time, the only place i can afford to go is the nearest shopping mall n play bowling...wat happened to the community???

OUh my god thank god im living in PJ... please god help the government n make sure they dont make any lrt to go to one utama.. i think all this started off bcoz of public transportation...coz as i remember b4 there was a train to mid valley, there were no such annoyance.

N i think shopping malls should make a dresscode from now on..gosh i really feel weird yesterday.

If I am not mistaken at Mid Valley got that GASBY thingy. With car n babes

BlackSamurai said:
links, confirmed not a girl with flat chest ya...? :biggrin:

confirmed he is a guy.....he is the worst Ah Gua i ever see....

by the way..in HK most chicks have flat chest, so u cant tell their sex with that...

Last edited:
wanna see lolitas....go penang...its normal there...and ah bengs got 3 diff classifications:tu kau,ah beng & 1 more i forgot...i wear t-shirt n jeans n sneakers,evryone looking at me like I was the ah beng...

hmmm i think the tight jeans with jackets is 1 of the mat rempit cum skinhead gang gua,some times i can see some in pyramid,i feel like wanna throw them from the top floor
and some lala mui like to dress cute like the lolitas but actually the face cannot see at all
wanna puke

driftkingII said:
If I am not mistaken at Mid Valley got that GASBY thingy. With car n babes

I know they have the gatsby thingy, my fren was working there n she wore a cute jap school girl outfit..im not talking bout them...they look cute, thats ok...im just talking about those ppl dressed up in goth n army clothes..since when neh? I think I must have been living in pj too long that I dont know such evolution?? :retarded:

links:
whahaha cant imagine a guy in lolita...must be so weird! hahaha

but seriously guys, dont u feel they are anoying? and dont they know that people hate them?? r they plain stupid or just being ignorant?

mysupra, if im not wrong, this is wat they called "PUNK CULTURE". that's their dress code and they r not being weird or something. In UK, this culture is everywhere n it started back to many many years ago...i think even b4 i was born.

hahha.. it's just them la..
it's just normal tat there wud be ppl dressin out of the norm..
trend..
a few years back it was those lala pants and tight shirts..
then hip hop was the thing, everyone was wearing oversized t shirts n baggy pants..
now come thse goth like stuff..
these erm.. 'styles' actually have been around for some time.. just tat it didnt reach here..

lookin at my dad's photo albums, they were into long hair and bell bottoms.. (think sam hui..)
try wearing tat today..
haha!

I would say this again. Here we go again.....! I know we debated and talked about these fellas few months ago. Those My chemical Romance look-alikes. We know these people only hang out at Shopping complexes. We know they are always in groups.

About banning them. They were removed and arrested since last year. That time in Bukit Bintang, Jln Imbi area. Now you could probably see only a few of them. Not as many as last time. Even then its rare.

links said:
thats still ok, U know in HK i saw those young gals or sometime even old gals wearing those style call "lolita" and walking on street like nothing.....

and things gets worse when i saw one freaking guy dress into gal and wear "lolita"...really feel like go ahead and give him a slap....

what is lolita? go check out this website : http://www.uzone21.com/youthvoice/index.epl?id=100

ahah what would a bunch of ugly bitches do when they come together ?? Seek attention..!! ahaha !!.... damn, they desperatly need to get laid to snap out to reality!.....

sakuraguy said:
Any possibilities gals coing out nude? .. haha .. im waiting ..

hahaah i was about to say that too !

Hhhmm.... How do I put this. Well, to each his own. Some people dress like rappers. Some people dress jap style, you know, skirts with tights. Some people dress hong kee style, some taiwan style, some with punk hair, some with really low cut loose blouses (I'll bet y'all will vote for them to pick up something from the floor haha), bla bla bla so on so forth. Sometimes, it ain't entirely fair to comment on them being weirdos although I sometimes feel that myself too. Hey, I'm still human la. haha Perhaps we should just remain it as comments, rather than insults, if any of you meant it as insults. I sometimes dress odd too. But not all that odd till I look like batman with superman undies, Einstein hair do, cat woman make up, ronald mcdonald shoes and ultraman spectacles. Know what I mean? haha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom