any eletronic part can play?
chasis part?

p/s: not 20V arrr..only 16V..

Attachments

• LogoAltis.gif
    LogoAltis.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
Convert to 2ZZ and upgrade suspension. Altis handling is pretty bad compared to AE chassis.

Convert to 2ZZ and upgrade suspension. Altis handling is pretty bad compared to AE chassis.

i guess it's like that because the overall dimension of the car..

Altis is taller & thinner..

AE is shorter & fatter.. hahaha.. in a good way of coz :biggrin:

I think its similar to the previous Altis since the rear is still using Torsion Beam suspension.

Looks tougher though...yet more HP than previous 1.8 altis since is dual VVT-i.
Got TRD suspension available for ALtis at Wing Hin hehe!

yesterday call wing hin..i quite busy now...will call u back...huhhh..until today not return call...if he said i have stock sure noon i go & buy..but now..huhh...how you treat your customer..

yesterday call wing hin..i quite busy now...will call u back...huhhh..until today not return call...if he said i have stock sure noon i go & buy..but now..huhh...how you treat your customer..

Ya, can say my 1st time there was a bad experience..go into the shop, no one bother to even entertain you. Look at you, then continue with their work at their desk. It was a very bad service to me. So, decided to go and ask them for the item I want instead. Cuz one of my wheel lug missing, so just go there and see la since i never go before. K, told them the model of my car and model type, end up giving me a Hilux Wheel Lug instead of Altis Wheel Lug...

Call them, and went there and get a refund instead since I already got the lug from my mech at my housing area.

Well ,

u can install this thingy thing call coil amplification , is to generate bigger spark at the plug , is a plug and play ...no cutting of wire

another electronic gadget is the throttle controller which make the car better pick up .....also plug and play

enjoy

cheers

Well ,

u can install this thingy thing call coil amplification , is to generate bigger spark at the plug , is a plug and play ...no cutting of wire

another electronic gadget is the throttle controller which make the car better pick up .....also plug and play

enjoy

cheers

Which throttle controller can fit altis bro? So far, I can't find any. Mine is Altis 2005.

Which throttle controller can fit altis bro? So far, I can't find any. Mine is Altis 2005.

bro , your 2005 altis cant intstall this throttle controller model , reason is yours 2005 altis is not drive by wire . i remember few years ago there is this throttle controller can install in your car but involve in cutting of wires at the ecu and joining here and there

cheers :driver:

i surf on net got 2 throattle controller (which i prefer)
1. product by tom's
2. product by pivot.

any struct bar from trd for this model.

bro , your 2005 altis cant intstall this throttle controller model , reason is yours 2005 altis is not drive by wire . i remember few years ago there is this throttle controller can install in your car but involve in cutting of wires at the ecu and joining here and there

cheers :driver:

Ya a friend of mine told me because engine not running by wire/electric.
Something like that, can't remember which is why no throttle controller
available. Usually only available for newer model cars.

Cutting the wires...:hmmmm2: sounds risky. :biggrin:

Well ,

enjoy

cheers

do they produce for 4AGE 20v?

aiyohhh...this tread for corolla altis discussion..lorr..
always rape the purpose..ha ha ha

TOYOTA - MOVING FORWARD FROM 4AGE - 3ZR FE

aiyohhh...this tread for corolla altis discussion..lorr..
always rape the purpose..ha ha ha

TOYOTA - MOVING FORWARD FROM 4AGE - 3ZR FE

hohoho.. some parts are exchangable/usable in other engine..

:biggrin:

Top Bottom