Convoy to Sepang & Park behind Pit...Saturday SDB4

RERider

Dear Rotary fans,

RE Wing's 700++ps monster RX-7 will be drag at Sepang Drag Battle 4 this saturday (i.e 2MoRo, 10/09/05). Anyone interested going pls come tonite at PJ Paramount's Top as I need to collect money for ticket and parking.

Paddock ticket is RM30 per person and parking is RM5 per car.

Alan (aka Midship) is arranging parking for us behind pit but parking is limit to 30 cars (10 will be reserved for RE Club). Also we need to be there by 8pm. Pls note only reserved name on list will allow to park behind pit.

We are organising a convoy to sepang, pls contact me for more info.

Cheers,
Joe Kong

Last edited:
Rotary Rocks at SDB4

For those wont be able to join us for convoy, pls come as well and support our RE Wing all the way from Japan. Grandstand ticket also available at door, RM10 per person.

See u all there!!!

Cheers.
Joe Kong

RE Club Convoy - 8pm meet at After Sepang Toll.

Any members interested going to the SDB4 can also join us for convoy. We all meet at after Sepang Toll at 8pm.

If any of u come late and need parking, do ring me EARLY so that I can then arrange parking for u. 1st come 1st serve basis. Pls come early as parking inside the pit is limited to members.

See ya!

For those who like to watch drift, the drift event starts from 5pm till 8pm. The Drag Battle is start from 9pm till 2am.

Be sure u go there, keep our Rotary Rock & Roll and support RE Club!!!

Cheers buddies...

RERider said:
phat7, endless551, master7, FD3S, Erix7,
are u guys coming ?

Sorry dude...i was sleeping and my cell phone doesn't has enuff credit for me to reply you~!!!! I'm afraid that I can't make it tonight :frown:

All the best to RE Wing :tee:

RERider said:
phat7, endless551, master7, FD3S, Erix7,
are u guys coming ?

Sorry dude... I was there from 8am till 6pm.. Too tired to stay on for the Drag, we did a track experience with driver training programme te whole day and stayed for the drift.. the morning track session was good though, not many cars and more sensible ppls.. Of course, lots of Satria R3's and Gen2.. but Lotus club with some porsche were running too.. U all missed it.. AGAIN!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom