Comfort Uncle's Spring [Perodua rear spring]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Comfort Uncle's Spring [Perodua rear spring]

now viva,myvi,kenari,kancil and kelisa all available!!!

contact me pang sg.besi,fui kepong,hong ampang,hasbullah kuantan,kenny ipoh,chong seremban.

we are looking for dealer in penang and johor as well.tq so much!!!

Do you have any distributor at JB?

Do you have any distributor at JB?

currently dun have...u know any1 in JB interested to be dealer?pls sms me or pm me...ok?thanks.

but if u wana buy spring.we can courrier to your house.no problm.
just let me know.thank you~!!!

currently i'l in JB and singapore for few month...contact me to get the spring or for more details.012-3768205(Pang).thank you so much.

bumpbumpbumpbump
ipoh/subang/pj area please call Kenny 0125223466

Greatest invention for perodua cars are now on sale!!!

Pang is back.new stock is coming out also.sorry for some customer cant get the spring currently coz the spring is out of stock for myvi,viva and kenari model.

for those k-car owner that waiting for the stock come out, i have to say very sorry on any inconvenience, and thanks for your kindly patient. will give u guys a buzz once the spring is out.ok?

sms to comfirm with us...012-3768205(Pang), 012-2728113(Fui),012-5223466(Kenny) and some other dealers.

after u comfirm with us,we will reserve for u.dun worry.becoz i went to jb and s'pore last month.stop make out new spring for 1 month.thats why lack of stock now.and CNY is closing,thats why every1 grap it in a short period.hope every1 can understand.thank you so much so much on keep supporting us.really thanks a lot brotherssssssssssssssssssss.

i still have one set of kenari....hahaha...i think fui also got..
kenari owners...faster call me up~!!! 012-5223466 Kenny.. (ipoh/pj/subang)

new stock arrived!!! come and grap it while the stock available.thanks for your patient in waiting the spring so long.thank you thank you so much!!!

start working~contact us and take the spring home.new year new comfort!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom