Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

clarion2-DIN DVD MULTIMEDIA STATION WITH 6.5-INCH TOUCH PANEL CONTROL

ben_hok

Known Member
clarion new model max386vd
rm1750 (brand new)
pls call ben 0162228108
location jalan kelang lama batu 3 web http://ebaudiosse.multiply.com & http://benhok.multiply.com

Advanced Features with Refined Cosmetics

The MAX386VD 2-DIN multimedia station lets you listen to MP3 and WMA music files burned on CD-R/RW or DVD±R/RW for hours of audio entertainment, with high quality sound by virtue of its 24-bit D/A converter. The 6.5-inch screen delivers a superb DVD playback picture and also provides interactive touch panel control.

• DVD-Video/DVD±R/DVD±RW/CD-R/RW Ready
  • MP3/WMA Compatible with ID3-TAG display
  • 18 FM, 6 AM station presets
  • iPod® Direct Connection and Control (Optional CCUIPOD1 Cable Required)
  • 6.5-inch QVGA colour LCD monitor
  • Touch panel control
  • Phone mute
  • 24-bit D/A converter
  • 6 ch RCA output (front + rear + subwoofer)
  • 4-channel × 40 watts built-in amplifier
  • Rotary volume control
  • Built-in IR eye and remote included
  • Rear audio and visual input
  • Rear AV output
24-bit D/A Converter: Music Reproduction at Its Best

The 24-bit D/A converter delivers a sonic experience beyond CD quality. The only way to experience the sonic impact of DVD movie soundtracks or music videos is through 24-bit processing. Clarion’s 24-bit D/A converter eliminates the signal defects of older 16-bit decoding by actually “oversampling” the digital signal. This greatly improves the overall sound quality of the D/A converter, creating a more natural sound and superior images.

6.5-inch Touch Screen Control with QVGA Display

MAX386VD_touch,3.jpg

LargeView
spacer.gif

The MAX386VD features a large 6.5-inch LCD screen with touch screen controls. Simply touch the appropriate area of the screen for complete control over CD and DVD audio playback, as well as complete touch-screen access to DVD menus. The high-resolution QVGA LCD screen delivers awesome video quality from DVDs or another video source connected through the A/V input.

Attachments

• MAX386VD-AS_01,6.jpg
    MAX386VD-AS_01,6.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,811
Last edited:
bro, kindly PM me the best price for this model... does it come with installation and warranty by who? TQ.

hi.. do you accept trade in from built-in clarion 2din ? do you have a map to your shop?

best price pls..
include installation or not?

best price pls..
include installation or not?

best price bro..if for civic fd 07 do u have d panel? price with installation rite? pm me best offer plz..

PM me price, do i still need an amp for this?

bro, kindly PM me the best price for this model... does it come with installation and warranty by who? TQ.

it is malaysia audio force warranty best price + install = 1850

best price bro..if for civic fd 07 do u have d panel? price with installation rite? pm me best offer plz..

it is malaysia audio force warranty best price + install =
and the civic model have 2.0 & 1.8 sam price 250

Last edited:
hi.. do you accept trade in from built-in clarion 2din ? do you have a map to your shop?

yes ,it is malaysia audio force warranty best price + install =

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
you hv the panel for honda city year 2008, the original player is built in......

bro....u have the honda city panel? The round type tail lamp......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom