CHEAP!! Nissan Sunny/With Pix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

CHEAP!! Nissan Sunny/With Pix

sage

500 RPM
NEW PRICE! CHEAP!! Nissan Sunny/With Pix/NEW PRICE!!

Extra 2 version.
Year 1989.
Sr20det (front mount intercooler). All standard pipings.
Ecu is mines, comes with AFC for tuning and HKS boost meter.
Other parts are, Greddy timer (Full auto), Blitz ssbc, Racing clutch, nardi steering, LSD gearbox, Both front bucket seats (FTO), Front Adjustable HIGH/LOW by tanabe and rear kayaba RS with nismo springs. Stainless stell piping right to the end with Apexi exaust (super dragger). Newly fitted radiator and all round PU bushings for tighter cornerings. DiscBrakes in front and rear.
Roadtax has less than 6 months left. 15" jap rims with 30% left on the tyres. Very good alarm system with motion sensor!
Platinum plugs & imported cables.

Please call 012-2068214 for more information. Only serious buyers... CASH!

RM13.5k FIRM!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...omas/front.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...mas/engine.jpg

Last edited:
Hi sage...

Im working in IFS previously...
You working near there rite... hehehe...

anyway.. this is a very nice car to own.. yeah...

yup i work there... Thanks for the comment

Yup the price is RM16.8k.

abcde said:
market price only 4k, u wan sell 16k?

yoo bro, u can get for 4K but that one u get all standard laa.. last time my father also buy this nissan for 4K but all stendet one laa... aiiyaa thinking laa bro..:angry:

wah sage, your car setup damn keng!! So much you spend on a sunny. Must be a project car.

why don't you try selling of your parts separately, could be fetching more than your selling price. Your setup and parts alone almost reach the figure your selling rite?

If I am not mistaken, your MINES ECU cannot find anymore and even if someone is selling it, cost a bomb like a few thousands. Should try selling it instead, but then again must get standard ecu and re-dyno and all that. Hmm..

wow, he spend so much to modify the car?
that explains the price

may i ask wat is the top speed u can achieve after and before the modification?

Thanks for the idea Killbreed. I did consider that. only issue is that i ain't got the time! too busy at work and after work! Plus i'm sure i can find a "kaki" for old skool cars... hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom