Changing banker for housing loan.

EPF withdrawal after getting the loan? Last time when I bought my unit some time ago, I applied for EPF maximum withdrawal, then cover with bank loan for the balance....:hmmmm:

U r an uncle already....since i start work las time,no such method anymore.
Now epf a bit smart to prevent people from withrawing saving easily.Then again a bit smart only.
Fake offer letter and s&p oso can withdraw.They seldom check.
If ac 2 has less than 10% then can withdraw all.if not there is a formula to calculate but i forgot already.

if u apply forst then only apply loan,there is no guarantee your loan is approved so u will loss your deposit or initial sum and epf will loss fund to buy crony this and that.

Then there is a way to get monthly withdrawal credited into your saving account if your balance is enough for 6 month payment.Each month they will credit the same amount as your installment into your saving ac after deducting from your epf ac.some epf officer will teach u this but most just kept quiet.

juhn unai,
u can google about how daily interest work and lear how paying twice a month will save u on interest.paying twice is not paying your installment twice but splitting the amount.then again u must understand how the bank's system work.different bank have different system and treatment to extra or advance payment

U r an uncle already....since i start work las time,no such method anymore.
Now epf a bit smart to prevent people from withrawing saving easily.Then again a bit smart only.
Fake offer letter and s&p oso can withdraw.They seldom check.
If ac 2 has less than 10% then can withdraw all.if not there is a formula to calculate but i forgot already.

if u apply forst then only apply loan,there is no guarantee your loan is approved so u will loss your deposit or initial sum and epf will loss fund to buy crony this and that.

Then there is a way to get monthly withdrawal credited into your saving account if your balance is enough for 6 month payment.Each month they will credit the same amount as your installment into your saving ac after deducting from your epf ac.some epf officer will teach u this but most just kept quiet.

juhn unai,
u can google about how daily interest work and lear how paying twice a month will save u on interest.paying twice is not paying your installment twice but splitting the amount.then again u must understand how the bank's system work.different bank have different system and treatment to extra or advance payment

Ya, ya, unker dy. My system long ago...:biggrin:

Now got new system like withdraw to lower the loan amount, right?

Yah! the twice payment method on the long run can save quite a lot. This is really good advice.....:adore:

the daily loan is like flexi loan ar? the hsbc bank explain to me bout the reducing interest base on how much you have in ur account. in d end it save like 10 months worth of our installment. for example, let say our loan is 360, we can finish finish the installment within 350 months. dunno about d twice payment a month though, will google it. I noob in this banking thing. hehe

Flexi loan in geral is a loan ac which behave like a current ac.
Good if u have gazzilion amount of cash under your bed.
Most of the time businessman opt for this type of loan/financing.

For extra payment some bank treat yr extra payment as advance payment which in return wont benifit u at all for reducing interest.they sort of float the amount extra payment and only deduct from the amount when u default payment.
Ask your banker about paying more than the installment.

Some bank require u to write a letter 1 month in advance.some just dont care as long as u pay but different code is used to credit the payment.dun worry the code part is for the bank to worry.

In order to save,the payment u made must reduce your loan principle.

Ok..ok..the banker never mention this kind of thing. look like i have to meet and ask him again.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom