Hi there,

Can i know why every time i change gear the car will jerks.. what's wrong weiii
ride satria proton..
cheers

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
thanks dude,

I will try replace all the 4 mounting first.
cheers

Fluffy said:
erm.do u let go of ur throttle fast?if yes slow down.
if not it could be mounting.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
dont simply change ur plugs.take em' out and check the tip of the electrod.if its faulty/filled with carbon build up then u can just try to scrap them off and see if it runs better.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
i dont think is the spark plugs cos if spark plug problem u will feel the engine shaking like hell even in free gear
may be ur clutch is too tight/or too low so when u realease the clutch 1cm ur car can move edi as for me i like it to be higher release the clutch 1/4 the car ony can move maybe try got to a mech and adjust the clutch

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Fluffy said:
erm.do u let go of ur throttle fast?if yes slow down.
i was wondering, why ar when we let go of the throttle or clutch fast the car will jerk? is it normal ?

anyway how does changing the mounting (which mounting?) help the jerking of the car?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
okay..when u press the clutch..its NOT in contact with the flywheel rite?so when u let it go fast..it will lock the tranny to the flywheel and for that moment it gets "stuck".

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
lol..tats y be gentle to your car lo ...coz we not racing ma ..press and release clutch gently ...

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
theres a lot involved, the tie end rod, lower arm bush, anti roll bush & off course the engines mounting, check it all out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HAI>>> is me again to ask question about car stuff here.

Every Sifu-Sifu, can somebody tell me why some car has a 7k rpm redline, but some has 6.5k rpm redline?

What will happen if I run my engine beyond this limit? Anyway to increase my rpm redline to higher point? change block? change cram?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience