Catch a thieft RED HANDED!!

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
It hapen sumwhere in oasis bangar...im a regular patron there..so 1 day i park my car there..but quite far away as. it was saturday and the car park was pack!!..i mean..wayyyy far!...had my supper n a couple of beers..then sudenly...the jockey come to men say..dude...sumbody trying to nick ur car! i felt angry and fucked up...went outside...saw tis REMPITS half body inside my car with my window's shaterres all over, i was pissed!..so me,the jockey n my frens pick up..sticks n metal bars..slowwwly aproching him...Then i say..Haramjadah! ko buat aper tu!!!..He tried to run..but one of the jockey managed to whaked his leg with a metal bar...but still he n his fren tried to run away....but kena kepung aready...both of them got hammered masively!!...kaw kaw!!...in the end cops came n took them away...my windows all smashed..but the sweet hammering was worth it...Moral of the story..dun steal ppls thing..it's wrong, got cought...die lerr!!

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
the jockey actually come to u for backup?

smart eh........how many of them? all bleeding badly ah?

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
OMFG metal bar??!?

Balik Balai i think will kena few more

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
What did the cops said to you when you handed over a bloody thief?

I was just thinking if if whack the daylight out of the thief, will i be charged for hurting someone? Read in the papers once that you shouldn't take law into your own hands as the cops can handle them.

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
wouu...
tis kind of ppl whose never learn before de muz teach them a lesson...
so how is ur car now???
n how bout de thieves???
any charge on them???

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
:shcokedcamo: :boxing: :fight: :motz: :viking: :evil:

these ppl deserve it...

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
hornydrifter said:
...Then i say..Haramjadah!!

Saying that in Hindi??...:shades_smile:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
metal bars ? still alive after the " sweet hammering " ? i think its not sweet enough lol

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
all these and no pictures??? what a waste.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
don't worry... if u beat thief cop wun arrest or charge u... my fren house kena masuk thief... one fat guy din manage to run.. cos de police ngam ngam in front of my fren house... de police bring him back... in balai my fren go in also.. n see de fuker kena beat until mother also can't recognize.. teeth also fall...

another case is my other fren in Tmn segar housing area in de up hill... he live there last time.. many house masuk thief.. then few neighbour put big spotlight.. n then one day.. one fella masuk my fren house.. his dad quickly took de shotgun n turn alarm so all neighbour will backup... de police came then ask them to hand de fela to then .. police also scare to go in... cos de few neighbour also got gun..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just sprayed my engine chrome today..the color is not bad...haven't heat the engine enough to test yet. Want to let it fully dried first... :ph34r: ...

This is the original camcover...surrounded by newspaper!! :ph34r:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience