carbon fibre hood.

T3d

Any bro out there , can recommend any shop who sell ori carbon fibre shop:confused:Thx you

Ori carbon you mean branded carbon hoods? If yes, you can try SS Racing or Ken Racing Shop(previously KSP Power). They can give you good pricing bro. If you want Racecraft hoods, drop by Kaitenaz Racing for it.

Ya the branded 1 ^^ . Thx you!
love you so much mate haha!
It is all at subang ?

Last edited:
LOL wtf? Kaitenaz and Ken Racing is in Sunway. SS Racing is located near old klang road :D I think you should get your hood from SS Racing. Very competitive pricing hehe.

Woaw , i see.. it is variety of hood to choose? xD.. finding for a nice looking 1 .
Erm racecraft is local branded izzit?
Hear alot of it but not very familiar with...

Last edited:
Yeah...you can order from them. Get Varis la...I think it looks the best. I had a Varis CF bonnet before...but older model la(new model got more vents). Racecraft is a local brand but I think their hoods are made in Taiwan.

i tumpang ask :idea:thread here,bro u know who got selling 2nd hand Carbon hood??
no money buy new buy 2nd hand!!!!

i tumpang ask :idea:thread here,bro u know who got selling 2nd hand Carbon hood??
no money buy new buy 2nd hand!!!!

Aloon,

You can open another threat that request for 2nd hand CF hood for your ride....Exp WTA : Requset for 2nd hand, Tip-top condition CF hood for Evo X.

My 2 Cents

*you can't sell product here but you can request ppl to let go to you with some $$$ trade...:rofl:

Lol , i dont mind u tumpang , haha!
If possible i also wanted to look for one ...

Aloon,

You can open another threat that request for 2nd hand CF hood for your ride....Exp WTA : Requset for 2nd hand, Tip-top condition CF hood for Evo X.

My 2 Cents

*you can't sell product here but you can request ppl to let go to you with some $$$ trade...:rofl:

I know i cant sell products in here or should start a new thread sell at marketplace then onli link the thread to Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others. If not the post will remove by the moderator. Is it correct anyhow mostly all member here talk out of topic when someone start a thread. I just tumpang onli cant......:banghead::banghead:

Somemore the person start this thread also not mind i tumpang.....haha...
ANYHOW thank for your advice.....so tide the rules n regulation here dunno u drive ur car EVo will behave like this follow road regulation.....especially at Highway dun over 110km/h?????:confused:

bro T3d u already purchase the carbon hood?
if yes where u purchase?
how much?
what style?

Top Bottom