Car tuning

Feb 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Car tuning is both an industry and a hobby, in which an automobile, motor bike, scooter or moped is modified in order to improve its performance, handling and presentation and improve the owner's driving style. As most vehicles leave the factory set up for average driver expectations and average conditions, tuning has become a way to personalize the characteristics of the vehicle to the owner's preference. For example, they may be altered to provide better fuel economy, produce more power at high RPM or the ride comfort may be sacrificed to provide better handling.

http://www.instylelife.com

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Ahaha maybe this is a message to all the bengs in Malaysia what tunings about? :biggrin:

sugizo_takuro

Known Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha..dont know this guy..just trying to tekan2 or what...those unker sifoo had been preaching this...join them, share ideas...thats better

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Car tuning is both an industry and a hobby, in which an automobile, motor bike, scooter or moped is modified in order to improve its performance, handling and presentation and improve the owner's driving style. As most vehicles leave the factory set up for average driver expectations and average conditions, tuning has become a way to personalize the characteristics of the vehicle to the owner's preference. For example, they may be altered to provide better fuel economy, produce more power at high RPM or the ride comfort may be sacrificed to provide better handling.

http://www.instylelife.com
:thefinger::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got a call from my mother telling me that my brother's notebook was stolen.

Just a note to you guys, do not leave your notebook in the car even if it was for a mere 15 minutes.

For me, I dont leave my notebook in my car, even if the car is viewable distance from where I am sitting in mamak.

My brother went for lunch after college during lunch break at Carrefour Sri Petaling, came back to car, lock kena korek (not sure details) notebook gone.

One note, do not put your notebook in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience