Car Suspension Help~!~!~!

sky_lor

Known Member
i am driving an old nissan sentra, year 1990. now the suspension all 'kong' already...very noisy...and exspecially the rear...got dup dup sound when go trough bump or those road got many holes...and the front...the front wheel sub also got sound...like 'klak klak'...sound like something is losses already lar...so need some advise on it...bcoz i need to noe how much will cost for the suspension for my car, i mean for 4 wheel lar...absordbor and the spring...is it i have to get back the OEM one or got any other that can do better?i want some confy suspension, not those racing type lar. and the front wheel sub problem...is it can repair?really need help over here...thanks thanks~!~!~!

aiyo....no body help ka?or i post to wrong forum already?hope someone can help me

Hi,

I think u should be able to get some after market suspension around easily for your car...you could try getting monroe absorbers and use back your original springs, I do not have their number tho......or u can try apm absorbers...i think they have a factory in batu caves or sumthing.

About the 'klik klak' sound, it's most likely your driveshaft...you should be able to get this done at any workshops. You could get a reconditioned one or a used one from the wreckers. They should be able to source it for too. A reconditioned one will cost alot more i guess but basically new parts. On the other hand, used one may be cheap but may not last. A used one maybe will cost about +- 200 while the recon one, i do not know. Hope this help.