car polish

cloud

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Hi all.
Was wondering if I wanna get a Soft99 Wax & Polish...
Which shd I get? The one that Fugz has posted one or another Soft99 wax, which is totally black color one....
Cause car is black color so was wondering how different is those two wax efficiency since one is for all cars while the other is for just black color cars.
Don't wanna anyhow buy since the black wax not cheap. :unsure:

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
Originally posted by cloud@Jul 23 2004, 05:45 PM
Hi all.
Which shd I get? The one that Fugz has posted one or another Soft99 wax, which is totally black color one....
Cause car is black color so was wondering how different is those two wax efficiency since one is for all cars while the other is for just black color cars.
cloud, it's RM24 for the Soft 99 Hard Wax for Dark Colours... the wax isn't black in colour though, but it makes the black on my car, darker and shiny.

i'm wanna stop using hard wax, it's too difficult, miss a lil tiny spot, and you're gonna only see it after 1 week, white colour, not easy to take off, you're gonna have to wax on and wax off that spot again. It's not ideal for rough surfaces too.. it has to be SUPER SMOOTH paint, then it's great... with a bit of un-smoothness, you're bound to see white colour on that spot after a week...

haih... i'm gonna try meguairs soon, the easy spray on one, hehe, will update...

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
fugz.. have u tried turtle wax for black?.. makes car very2 black and shiny one..

but well.. black cars easy get dirty.. <_< :(

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
Originally posted by gibod_78@Jul 23 2004, 08:25 PM
fugz.. have u tried turtle wax for black?.. makes car very2 black and shiny one..

but well.. black cars easy get dirty.. <_< :(
i want to try, and i hope it's not hard wax...

hehe, black cars turn to become metallic looking after it gets dirty, ahahha...

cloud

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by FuGZ+Jul 23 2004, 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuGZ @ Jul 23 2004, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cloud@Jul 23 2004, 05:45 PM
Hi all.
cloud, it's RM24 for the Soft 99 Hard Wax for Dark Colours... the wax isn't black in colour though, but it makes the black on my car, darker and shiny.

i'm wanna stop using hard wax, it's too difficult, miss a lil tiny spot, and you're gonna only see it after 1 week, white colour, not easy to take off, you're gonna have to wax on and wax off that spot again. It's not ideal for rough surfaces too.. it has to be SUPER SMOOTH paint, then it's great... with a bit of un-smoothness, you're bound to see white colour on that spot after a week...

haih... i'm gonna try meguairs soon, the easy spray on one, hehe, will update... [/b][/quote]
Thanks Fugz...
Think I'll try the softwax rather than the hardwax then.

Imperial

Known Member
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Meguair's car care products is currently the top car care products u can get. Second is followed by Autoglm. Got this information from a Autoglm car care centre.

Cheers. :D

elantra

Mar 29, 2004
any picture...???

want to see to see your car picture after polish and wax

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by Seabiscuit@Jul 21 2004, 04:31 AM
After so many explaination. Mind I ask u guys wax your car by hand or by polisher? I tried once waxing by hand that almost make myself way to hell. I tot morning finished wax then afternoon can bring wife to shopping. Ended up half life at home watching TV.
where do i get the round polisher? can it be fixed on normal power tools? like a dremel or a rotary tool?

hyperlemon

Aug 3, 2004
any1 buy the polish car's machine?
i just ask for the price bosch de RM300(can adjust high or low)

Defi

Jan 18, 2004
Originally posted by hyperlemon@Aug 6 2004, 10:10 PM
any1 buy the polish car's machine?
i just ask for the price bosch de RM300(can adjust high or low)
dont buy, use a few times then lazy already ..
your whole hand will vibrate one .. damn uneasy .. (for me lah)

mav

Jul 13, 2004
hey guys..

i'm thinking of getting some meguiars products..tell me what u think

thinking of getting the Step1, Step2 but the last one should i get the Gold Class wax or the NXT?..can't decide lahh..which one better?

i've been looking around for Autoglym products..can't seem to find it anywhere..been to ACE at midvalley and Ikano and also Eneous..don't have...any idea where can find Autoglym stuff?

if i use my polyglaze wash n wax to wash my car..will it strip of the waxing i put using meguiars?

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
let me share mine oso

i use soft99 luster - to polish of scratches...

wax and wash by Kit product

wah, ur car is certainly very shinny.. nicely done.. btw how good is the soft99 luster? can it be use to remove swirl marks and scratches?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
I Confused A Bit Now...

Wax = Polish?

What About Polish Cut? Necessary?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
to all the sifuss out there, i need help on my rear screen defogger / heater. the thingie when loose so when ever its rains rear screen becomes foggie.....hate when that happens...:angry_smile:
i've tried to solder it still won't stick. any suggestions how to stick it back??? please helpp... thankss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience