car going left and right on straight line

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
while stationary did your car have alot of steering free play??? (*with engine off)

if yes it could be your steering joint coupling or steering rack itself....

if no....have you checked all hub bearings?

:adore:

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
guys... thanks alot for ur support! manage to solve it. change another 2 piece of tyres, solved.

no explanation thou on why my old tyres causing the problem. no uneven wall or surface, no bengkak or anything.... its just behaving mysteriously.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
guys... thanks alot for ur support! manage to solve it. change another 2 piece of tyres, solved.

no explanation thou on why my old tyres causing the problem. no uneven wall or surface, no bengkak or anything.... its just behaving mysteriously.

what tyre was that?thread how much left??

i've experienced some wobble long time ago if cruise below 40km/h due to cheap tyre which i think contain less cross ply than usual higher ranked tyre so when the thread less than 40% it wobble on the surface.... :adore:

or the steel/nylon belt inside the rubber snapped due to age??

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
It was solverstone m5 or evol8(cant really remember) year 2009. thread was around 60%. can still sink in a 5 cent coin.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
certain tyres wander at high speed...i remember using D01 and they wander all over the place at hiway speeds....needs constant correction to stay in a straight line.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok guys ...need to know how to make sure the AP car we want to buy is valid or original...not clone one...i already check this car registration number and its valid in JPJ data...but not sure izzit in MITI database...scared if this guy con me...this is student AP not sure can get loan or not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience