Calling all taiko to help me !! Pliz!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lokci80

hi all...
i'm a newbies here...
just want to ask....
i'm driving a proton wira 1.6 auto. 4G92p.
what are the things that i need to change to manual?
auto consume a lot of my fuel la....:bawling:

i think no need open a thread for this, mechanic should know, its all std....radiator, gearbox,pedal,knob, etc.....

no worry.....u may seek advice...i am suggesting only...cheerz....

U need:-
1)clutch pump
2)pedal set (make sure its screwed to the body with a bracket, not welded coz it wont last)
3)manual gearbox
4)gearbox mounting
5)flywheel
6)gear stick including assembly (also the plastic cover under the gear stick)
7)clutch plate, clutch and bearing

Optional stuff:-
1)Lowered front springs (ur car height gonna increase coz the manual g/b is lighter than the auto one)
2)Remove auto g/b ECU
3)Change meter panel to manual one

If your auto g/b still working then u can still trade-in or sell it off...

Enjoy, its worth it!!

A) Erm...sory..I think ur needed is necessary only with this :-
1) manual gear box
2) Cluth pedal with paiping set
3) gear knob set with cabling set..

B) but...for more better, u have to change:- (preventive maintenance)
1) cluth set with bearing
2) all oil seal related

C) If u need more performance & safe fuel, change this:-
1) manual computer box (if ur car is fuel injection)
*not really different much between auto ECU for fuel saving.

D) If u want more2 performance, change this:-
1) racing cluth plate (semi or full)
2) lighten flywheel
3) racing ECU (if ur car is fuel injection)

E) If u really2 want to beat other cars & participate in racing games..do this:-
1) All items (D)
2) Custom speed gear ratio...

That all I know...OK..In my advise for u..no need to change to manual gear box.. just remain the original parts... Fuel saving is depend on ur driving...remember, ur car value will be drop if u change to manual gear box... any modifications will involved cost & unstability of car conditions.

it depend where u live bro.if in KL, manual is really not worth it.imagine 1 day u fall sick and no body will drive u to the hospital....the u are driving with a manual car.prety hard is it?dont know about u.but i have been there.gosh its killing me.your car auto consume lots of petrol maybe the day u drive the car or there ase some adjustment have to be done to the car aswell. and lastly service your car accordingly. and dont forget use quality ATF.

it depend where u live bro.if in KL, manual is really not worth it.imagine 1 day u fall sick and no body will drive u to the hospital....the u are driving with a manual car.prety hard is it?dont know about u.but i have been there.gosh its killing me.your car auto consume lots of petrol maybe the day u drive the car or there ase some adjustment have to be done to the car aswell. and lastly service your car accordingly. and dont forget use quality ATF.

Yes..that is absolutely correct... My legs going sick when driving in KL... Saving fuel is depend on ur driving & ur car's maintenance... change to manual is not solve ur prob lots.. If u really want to...find or change to others car...kancil, myvi, kelisa, viva, vios, city, jazz.. these cars will save ur pockets.. u can choose to be manual or auto...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom